Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All-New HEAL/HURT SG-1 Characters Game!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Heh. There will probably be a final post informing us the thread is closed, thus robbing all of us of the chance of making a last post.
    Or Skydiver will clip all these ... and end with Jonno's "Click here for .." thing.

Skydiver made it into a Google Ad Congrats!

Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
      Or Skydiver will clip all these ... and end with Jonno's "Click here for .." thing.

Skydiver made it into a Google Ad Congrats!

Adrianne
      Well, I was sorta on topic.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        Well, I was sorta on topic.
        You don't think I have been?!
        I'm looking forward to this new game. It looks like we have new people that have signed up ... How many people do you think will end up signing up?

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

i'd be prepared to sign up. just for some fun. so far sounds like a few people are interested in taking part.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I'm in, how do I sign up?

Oh, and this is probably the last post

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
              We'll see what happens. But,in theory, unlimited

OK - I've run it past Skydiver,and we'll see how it goes.

Click here for the Gatewolder/Goa'uld Heal/Hurt Game
              Here's the link to the thread
              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I honestly think this game might work ... We all seem to be taking it with a grain of salt and as fun, not seriously ...

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

since the new game is underway, i'm gonna shut this thread down

go and have fun
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X