Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All-New HEAL/HURT SG-1 Characters Game!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    I HATE YOU!!!

YOU KILLED TEAL'C!

(i don't actually hate you. i'm just sad about the fact that YOU KILLED TEAL'C!!!)
    Actually, it's not official until the next update. However, if DEM did in fact miss my 3rd vote, then, provided other votes weren't missed, Teal'c will be eliminated when the update is corrected. In which case, it'd be my fault that Teal'c's dead.

Edit: Nevermind, DEM did count my vote. Teal'c's still hanging on by a thread. Let us cut it quickly.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Actually, it's not official until the next update. However, if DEM did in fact miss my 3rd vote, then, provided other votes weren't missed, Teal'c will be eliminated when the update is corrected. In which case, it'd be my fault that Teal'c's dead.
      heal teal'c, hurt janet

Comment

heal teal'c, hurt janet

Nice try, but NO!
        That's only your 2nd vote, and it's the SAME AS YOUR FIRST VOTE!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
          Nice try, but NO!
          *waves goodbye to Teal'c*
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Day 38 Vote 3(!!!??? points)

Heal: Jack (the great!!!! )(woohoo double jack dipping!!) teehee
            Hurt: Sam

hmmmm -- whats that scent --- could it be i smell a come back!!!! woohoo!!!
            sigpic
            SCORE!!
            The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
              Nice try, but NO!

Where's Spazzy when Teal'c needs her?

Comment

Day 38 - Vote 3

Heal: Carter Hurt: Jack

Comment

I HATE YOU!!!

YOU KILLED TEAL'C!

(i don't actually hate you. i'm just sad about the fact that YOU KILLED TEAL'C!!!)
                  I'm just trying to save Deejay the embarassment of killing another old man.

And you should be happy Tealc survived this long. He should have been gone along time ago so you actually got extra days with him.
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Heal Sam (even though it's useless)
                    Hurt Jack

Okay, this game is just plain cruel.

Where can I pick up me bloody and bruised Tealc?
                    Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
                      Heal Sam (even though it's useless)
                      Hurt Jack
                      1). Eh?

2). This vote is not valid: It's your 2nd vote, and you hurt Jack in your 1st vote.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                        1). Eh?
                        Sorry I initally had heal Teal'c and I changed it. Opps.

2). This vote is not valid: It's your 2nd vote, and you hurt Jack in your 1st vote.
                        Okay, I suck... I have to pay better attention to what other people say the day is, rather then what day it is for me.

See this game is messing with me head. It's the cruelty. It pains me. Pains me. Causes me physical and psychological pain.

Does anyone believe it?
                        Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                          I'm just trying to save Deejay the embarassment of killing another old man.

And you should be happy Tealc survived this long. He should have been gone along time ago so you actually got extra days with him.

Oh. Was I supposed to be embarrased by that? Ooops. I was thinking of getting "Killer of Beloved Old Men" printed on my business cards. We all need a talent.

Too much?

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                            Nice try, but NO!
                            dammit! in my desperation i completely forgot that was the exact same vote. LOL!

ah well. i hate whoever killed him again.

Comment

So, Deevil, are you going to correct your vote or...?

Comment

D38.4

Heal : Teal'c
                                Hurt : Sam
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X