Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The All-New HEAL/HURT SG-1 Characters Game!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4prettierships

Sorry, I read the first page which said that it was the only thing that was the real tally!! My fault!!
    Not a problem, people make mistakes ...pssst, vote to heal T hurt janet or sam...come on, you know you wanna...

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Uke and Thunderstorm, not a word from you! Not.One.Word. It's whited out, FCOL!

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
        Yeah... about that... I've been trying to understand why that is for days, but I've got nothin'. What gives DEM?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Yeah... about that... I've been trying to understand why that is for days, but I've got nothin'. What gives DEM?
          So you don't read it? So you click on the gargantuan link that takes you to the current rules?

What am i doing wrong now?

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
            So you don't read it? So you click on the gargantuan link that takes you to the current rules?

You're not doing anything wrong, DEM. You've run this game very smoothly.

I'm just dense sometimes... Which is why I still don't get why the first post is whited out...

*ducks and runs*

Comment

Originally posted by DEM

You've done nothing wrong. However, to eliminate all possibility of confusion for even the "slowest" of people, perhaps the first words of the first post should be a big link that simply states "CLICK HERE." Follow that up with "These results are no longer valid." Anyone that can't figure it out then should simply not have their votes counted.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Wow I surely did start some confusion! I thought it was whited out for the simple fact that it was a "semi-spoiler" so I highlighted it! Sorry! It is my fault!! I understand now!!

DEM- you're doing fine, I was just too blind to see the link!!

Comment

Day 38 Vote 1
                  Heal: Teal'c Hurt: Janet

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                    I've got a reputation now! Woo Hoo! Let's go celebrate.
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

4prettierships, I've taken my meds now. Welcome! I'm glad you decided to stay and vote.

SLBaum, just to be clear: That is, in fact, your 2nd vote of the day. (Your first was Jack-Sam).

dancer of spaz, the, the new avatar is throwing me off. Please change it. heh

Rodan5757, please don't corrupt the newcomers.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                        I've got a reputation now! Whoopee!
                        ya know, thats not always a good thing.

Comment

D38V3

Heal: Sam
                          Hurt: Jack
                          -

Comment

Vote 3

Heal: Sam
                            Hurt: Jack

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by DEM

nothing absolutely nothing!!!!! hey everyone stop beating up on poor DEM

well of course, didn't want to metion but, since you ask -- there is that little thing of well, NOT VOTING TO HEAL JACK!!! wasn't going to mention that but -- you know me always got to speak my mind!! never mind!!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!
                              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                                I've got a reputation now! Woo Hoo! Let's go celebrate.
                                NOW!!!!

thought you always had one of one type or another ,,,,, dumdoodumm

walks away quickly .. mumbling teehee!!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!
                                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X