Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is way easy! Season 9 of course!. Choosing a favourite season is hard since I have favorite episodes in every season from 1 to 8.
    But the best of Season 9, which IMO is only Ripple Effect, it's because the appearance of Janet Fraiser and not (seriously NOT! ) because Cameron Mitchell shoved down his pants and trotting around in his boxer, and what was the need for him to do that I never understand .
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
      But the best of Season 9, which IMO is only Ripple Effect, it's because the appearance of Janet Fraiser and not (seriously NOT! ) because Cameron Mitchell shoved down his pants and trotting around in his boxer, and what was the need for him to do that I never understand .
      I don't think there was a need.

Whoever wrote it must have thought that it would be funny.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I went with season 6

I am your father
        Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
          This is way easy! Season 9 of course!. Choosing a favourite season is hard since I have favorite episodes in every season from 1 to 8.
          The need you see was to try to win over all the women fans, to make them forget all the sexist humour they are doing with Vala, and hope that we are sooo mesmerized seeing Cam in his boxers that we will forget everything else
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

b

Comment

8 i didn't really like that one

Comment

I voted for first season, but second is closely following. I just can´t watch these seasons, I don´t know why...
                Dogs are my favorite people.
                If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Season 6. No Daniel.
                  *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                  Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
                    Season 6. No Daniel.
                    He was in a few episodes. I felt sorry for him in 'Abyss'. It must have been so painful to watch a friend suffer and know that he could help but wasn't allowed to.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Season 8 was the worst for me.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Season one. Don't really know why I think this Now but after watching it recently I thought a lot of it was very cliche. Except for the Torment of Tantalus and the whole ending three parter. And a few others, gave it the sign of things to come.

Comment

My least favourite is season 6 without Daniel
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Season 6. It's not even as though I'm a massive fan of Daniel, and I actually quite liked Jonas, but the season as a whole seems to have a lot of episodes that I don't really care for.

Comment

Working...
                            X