Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could go on vaction with anyone from SG-1/SGA who would it be?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson. We're going to Spain this year so he'll have to come with us.

Comment

Major Lorne, cos i love him, only kidding. Anyone from the first team and you could either get stood up or something would happen on the holiday or they would have to leave to save the world. I'm thinking i might get more time with Lorne. And he's funny and smart and very very hot!

Comment

i would love to go to jacks cabin with jack and daniel and teal'c and sam and janet (bummer that janet's dead). i would also like to go to the nox planet with daniel and major paul davis (yummy!)
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Mitchell in a heart beat. I've seen him without his shirt and pants on. That coupled with his positive attitude gotta be fun.

Sybil

Comment

Daniel!!!!! He's funny, smart and good looking I'd choose Egypt, for he'd have a lot to say and I'd love to see the pyramides and all that.
            Why be difficult?
            Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

Jonas. I have my reasons.

Jack would want to fish and relax.. yawn
              Sam would think too much
              Daniel would have an ancient theory on everything... but is a second choice... he's nice to look at too.
              Teal'c & Ronan would be a waste of conversation
              Vala would eventually get on my nerves right before she got us in trouble
              Mckay would whine and complain and I'd shoot him within the hour

The rest aren't at all interesting.

Jonas would be incredibly curious about everything which would lead to all sorts of interesting fun... and he's cute which is a big plus

Mitchell is a third option. He seems fun but I think he might be a little to gung ho for me.
              Sheppherd would be too busy checking out every female in vicinity to be of any use to me.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                Janet Fraiser (a live one) to The Blue Lagoon
                i would hope a live one it would be funny carrying a rotting corpse around
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

DANIEL: To clarify, the DJ from S1-5 or S7-8. Not S6, cuz, well, he was ascended and not after S8 cuz he doesn't seem like "Daniel" as much anymore....
                  As to where, I dunno. Probably somewhere with history. I have always wanted to go to Greece or Egypt or maybe some place in Scandinavia or Russia.
                  I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
                  Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Lorne! Hehehehehe.

As for where, I don't really mind as long as he's there. I'd endure camping out in the middle of nowhere if Lorne was there.

Comment

Fishing sounds good!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                        As for where, I don't really mind as long as he's there. I'd endure camping out in the middle of nowhere if Lorne was there.
                        Amen to that. Anywhere Lorne is is a good place to be.

Comment

Hmm... probably Sam. Purely intellectual of course and on a tour of Cheyenne Mountain. Or on the Odyssey... somewhere full of really sweet tech!

Or Valencia (the woman with the sword in Camelot, right?) she looked really familiar when i first saw the ep. Turns out she was Ginger in "Ginger Snaps"... Terrifying film but she is mega-sexy, especially in the "first stage" of the transformation. If anyone else has seen that film, they'll know it kinda goes... pear shaped after that. *shudders*

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Sam- dont know where, but i picked her because she's smart and seems like a lot of fun to go on holidays with

sig by starlover1990

Comment

That's hard. It always comes down to the same three people for me: Daniel, Elizabeth and Rodney. I chose Daniel because I think he would be the only one not worrying about his work while he's on vacation--at least not as much. Elizabeth would constantly be fretting over Atlantis and how things are going back "home" and Rodney... well, I honestly don't think I could stand a vacation with him for more than a day. lol Sorry, McKay. But Daniel: good conversation, he's funny, he can show you some vacation/archeology hotspots--I'm a history nerd. --and he won't always be talking about work, though when he does and you get those blue eyes glowing... *cough* Okay, so I've decided on Daniel...
                              thankee toasteronfire

Comment

*thinks for a nano-second*

General Jack O'Neill

Good looking, resourceful, sexy, strong, sexy, smart, sexy, good with his hands, sexy, looks great unshaven, sexy, . . . do you sense the theme here. Looks good in uniform, looks better .
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X