Comment

2 points
        Heal Vala
        Hurt Anubis

1 point
        Heal Apophis
        Hurt Prometheus
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          yes but it is still just a game, and bringing personal biases against posters isn't right, nor is it fair. you don't care, and thats fine. it is just a game, but where does a line get drawn?

this game has already been restarted because people were unhappy that certain fans were consistantly voting for their favourite character. there have been accusations of hate in relation to a certain fan group. as it stands, if these trends continue, and given your unfair treatment, i think i'll probably withdraw from the game too, considering that it's clearly so inconsistant and preferencial in terms of those allowed to vote.

what if the person running the game had a personal bias against one particular fan group, and had each of them on ignore? its a total sham if this is how the game is run.

a solution to the problem has been offered in which you don't have to be taken off ignore in order to vote, and it has been rejected. i don't care what your issues are between one another, i know that there are issues among many GW members, but i don't see the point in holding a grudge to this extent.

sorry for going so off topic here. i just felt that it was important to have my opinion on fairness and bias expressed.
          I agree with everything you said, stargate barbie. And I'll be withdrawing as well, if this isn't resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            I agree with everything you said, stargate barbie. And I'll be withdrawing as well, if this isn't resolved.
            I had been voting (maybe not so often though, and i've already deleted my votes from today), but what's the use of voting if the person who counts the votes decides which votes count and which don't. So we all know which characters are going to win or lose, these "hurt or heal" games are being forged, plain and simple.

Comment

Day Five Vote Two

Heal Woolsey
              Hurt Felgar

Comment

In regards to the person running this GAME changing the rules yet again :

Don't worry about it, I have been keep a track of the votes and will publish the REAL votes. So everyone please keep voting as normal.
                -

Comment

It is simple to view only the posts of a perosn on ignore that you wnat to view - you do not have to take that person off of ignore and you do not have to read any of their other posts - all you do is click on "view this post" see it, take the vote count and then there is a button to close the window and it goes right back to ignore - plain and simple it is not that hard. Since the posts here are only votes with no other statements you do not even have to read any opinions just votes.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                    It is simple to view only the posts of a perosn on ignore that you wnat to view - you do not have to take that person off of ignore and you do not have to read any of their other posts - all you do is click on "view this post" see it, take the vote count and then there is a button to close the window and it goes right back to ignore - plain and simple it is not that hard. Since the posts here are only votes with no other statements you do not even have to read any opinions just votes.
                    well, yeah, but what if you just plain don't like the person voting and happen to have them on ignore? then it makes it fair and reasonable not to count their votes. just like in politics!

sorry this was very sarcastic, but you make a good point, i didn't know this about the ignore list. seems like the right thing to do in this case IMO, but i'm not the game runner here.

Comment

I think RealmOfX has a good idea in having a second person count the votes, then when there is a discrepency, we'll know which is the real count.

Thanks Realm
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

10am CET
                        -

Comment

day 6

vote 2 points
                          heal Janet Fraiser
                          hurt Nerus

vote 1 point
                          heal Vala Mal Doran
                          hurt Hank Landry
                          scarimor

Comment

D6V1
                            Heal: Dr Lee
                            Hurt: Vala

D6V2
                            Heal: Hammond
                            Hurt: Anubis
                            "I know, I know. It's a Russian thing. When we're about to do something stupid, we like to catalog the full extent of our stupidity for future reference."
                            Commander Susan Ivanova

Sinclair : "No boom?"
                            Garibaldi : "No boom."
                            Ivanova : "No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow."
                            Ivanova : "What? Look, someone's got to keep some damned perspective around here. One of these days... boom!"

Comment

Day 6 vote 1:

Heal: Vala
                              Hurt: Jonas

Comment

Current results:

Sam Carter 110
                                Jack O'Neill 89
                                Daniel Jackson 64
                                Janet Frasier 54
                                Teal'c 50
                                Thor 39