This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    I don't want to start over (not that it matters at this point, ), but I really think that if you guys are going to start games like these, you need to either have all of the rules in place, or just simply don't change them and start a whole new one some other time. I know you guys can't be omniscient or anything, but I like consistency in these games. Either we start out skewed and everyone knows it and can vote accordingly, or we start out on the right foot and end on the right foot. Call me crazy.

Crazy
    -

Comment

I'm really having a headache reading all the posts here...
      so... what's the rule ? *sigh* just ignore me then, I'm posting here to subscribe the thread. Hopefully by tomorrow y'all have settled the rule and posted it at the first page with all the characters

Good luck!
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Day 4 vote 1

Heal Vala
        Hurt Jonas
        Spoiler:

Comment

OK everybody, the new game with the change of rules and slightly modified list of characters begins. Starting today the first round will be 2 points heal/hurt vote and the second round 1 point vote. Voting for the same characters in both rounds is not allowed.

Example:

Day 1 vote 1 (2 points)

Heal: Teal'c
          Hurt: Apophis

Day 1 vote 2 (1 point)

Heal: Jack
          Hurt: Doci

And the new game is HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
            And the new game is HERE
            Just wanted to emphasize this for those who, like me, didn't notice this part of the post until the third reading.

Many thanks to blingaway for the sig pic.

Comment

Heal:daniel
              Hurt:sam
              sigpic

Comment

Is this one closed now?

Comment

Working...
                X