This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luthienberen
    Indeed aintright. I have simply realised the truth ... instantly upon first watching Stargate SG-1. Thanks for the earlier green btw and here's one for you - proud defender of the true no.1!
    yes, amazing how it only took one ep and then one was hooked -- and for me it wasn't even one of the better eps!!! just the man!!!

teehee

thanks btw!!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Sam wins because she's so appealing - she has integrity, intelligence, diligence, strength of character, and both moral and physical courage. She's all-round classy, and she's hot.
      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
        Sam wins because she's so appealing - she has integrity, intelligence, diligence, strength of character, and both moral and physical courage. She's all-round classy, and she's hot.

See, that's my issue with her.....she's too perfect. Her only problem seems to be her love life and that story arc.....well, it's best forgotten. I just don't find that perfection interesting, therefore Sam-centric eps (aside from Singularity, which is the only one that comes to mind at the moment, I'm sure there's another one or two) don't grab my attention as much.

Sam in conflict with another character (Mckay in particular), is interesting, but we've never had much of it. And don't get me started on Narim and Martouf.....

For me that's the difference between Sam and Vala, and why I like Vala so much more at the moment- Vala has some serious flaws and problems, Sam doesn't.

But I can't wait to see what happens to their relationship in season ten, because I think at the moment, that is where the real potential lies for Sam's character.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
          See, that's my issue with her.....she's too perfect. Her only problem seems to be her love life and that story arc.....well, it's best forgotten. I just don't find that perfection interesting, therefore Sam-centric eps (aside from Singularity, which is the only one that comes to mind at the moment, I'm sure there's another one or two) don't grab my attention as much.

Sam in conflict with another character (Mckay in particular), is interesting, but we've never had much of it. And don't get me started on Narim and Martouf.....

For me that's the difference between Sam and Vala, and why I like Vala so much more at the moment- Vala has some serious flaws and problems, Sam doesn't.
          Hmm!!! Love Jack -- but Sam is awesome too (not Jack of course) but still love her (sorry but much better than Vala -- no comparison IMO) agreed on the love arc and so glad the ship never became too serious -- but i loved Narim and Martouf!!! and i think i am one of the few who actually enjoyed (watched more than once) Grace!!!

Oh well i guess we will have to stick to watching PL together -- Sam was good in that one -- loved her spunk!!! But alas Jack was better!!! much better!

teehee

Ah well
          sigpic
          SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright
            Oh well i guess we will have to stick to watching PL together -- Sam was good in that one -- loved her spunk!!! But alas Jack was better!!! much better!

teehee

Ah well
            I have to agree about Paradise Lost- I really liked Sam in that ep, especially when she yelled at Doctor Lee, I don't think that aspect of the story was carried as far as it could have been to really open up the character, but it was done very well. Another reason why that ep is so wonderful.....

I don't mind Grace actually, I don't love it, but I don't hate it for some reason.....I thought I would, but I didn't. No idea why. Not one I'd watch over and over though. But I'll definitly watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
              I have to agree about Paradise Lost- I really liked Sam in that ep, especially when she yelled at Doctor Lee, I don't think that aspect of the story was carried as far as it could have been to really open up the character, but it was done very well. Another reason why that ep is so wonderful.....

I don't mind Grace actually, I don't love it, but I don't hate it for some reason.....I thought I would, but I didn't. No idea why. Not one I'd watch over and over though. But I'll definitly watch it again.
              yup, yup, yup!!!

teehee
              sigpic
              SCORE!!

Comment

Sam won!

Whoooooot!

Thanks so much for such a great tournament, RoX!

It's funny that Sam always wins these things... hehe.

Comment

Sam just has incredibly loyal fans I guess! Kinda like Amanda - Samandans are fab!
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                  X