Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know someone you know isn't a gatehead when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...they look at the scale model you're doing of the Daedalus and ask when you're going to melt that piece of scrap down and make something out of it.

Comment

They don't know what your talking about when you refer to 6 and 7 o'clock as 'that time' or 'gate time'.
      And if they tell you names like Orlin and Martouf sound cheesy.

"Yeah well a lies not a lie till somebody tells the truth you know. Thats why you can't ever impress anyone, your always to busy being honest."

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
        ...they look at the scale model you're doing of the Daedalus and ask when you're going to melt that piece of scrap down and make something out of it.

Are you making it? Whats the scale?
        sigpic

Comment

when you laugh at the names of the printers on the college network and the guys sitting next to dont understand. With names like Prometheus, deadalus and odessey how could you not be amused. Somebody must be a SG fan in tech support.
          Last edited by pyrodude; 01 June 2006, 01:21 AM.
          aka paddytehpyro

Comment

haha for real? thats hilarious.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pyrodude
              when you laugh at the names of the printers on the college network and the guys sitting next to dont understand. With names like Prometheus, deadalus and odessey how could you not be amused. Somebody must be a SG fan in tech support.

That's what I did for my backup hard drives. And my small flash jump drives named are Jumper 1, Jumper 2...

Comment

when you watch stargate atlantis with your brother and he says every 10 seconds "thats so baaad and unrealistic.. i can't watch this anymore.."

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                  when you watch stargate atlantis with your brother and he says every 10 seconds "thats so baaad and unrealistic.. i can't watch this anymore.."
                  lol at people critising Sci-fi for being unrealistic, they have no idea...
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                    lol at people critising Sci-fi for being unrealistic, they have no idea...
                    indeed no matter what sci-fi film/series my brother watches, its always unrealistic lol... he has no idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                      indeed no matter what sci-fi film/series my brother watches, its always unrealistic lol... he has no idea!!!
                      Yep people consider soaps to be realistic
                      "Hi, I had an affair with 5 people, shot your brother and relized i'm gay!"
                      Next week "no i just remembered i'm actually straight"
                      Next week "No gay again...."

Comment

Haha
                        next week "he is an alien"

*shows raitings decline drastically*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                          Haha
                          next week "he is an alien"

*shows raitings decline drastically*

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                            Yep people consider soaps to be realistic
                            "Hi, I had an affair with 5 people, shot your brother and relized i'm gay!"
                            Next week "no i just remembered i'm actually straight"
                            Next week "No gay again...."
                            lmao.... thats it...
                            another week "i love you.."
                            next week "have to tell you something, i met someone..."
                            next week "i love only you"

geez, i can't understand them...

Comment

A once former frequent poster doesn't check gateworld.net for a month to six weeks and doesn't feel bad about it.
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                                A once former frequent poster doesn't check gateworld.net for a month to six weeks and doesn't feel bad about it.
                                eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvil lol

Comment

Working...
                                X