This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
    Well theres been no movement for a few hours so Im gonna do this now.

Final Results

Affinity - 12
    Brief Candle - 17

Thats it, its all over! Affinity is officially the WORST OF THE WORST, the worst episode of SG1 ever!

Thanks for voting and HAPPY EASTER GUYS!

Now how about that therapy?
    Great tournament Ptah! Thanks very much.
    sigpic

Comment

THANK YOU FOR THE WORST TOURNEY PTAH

and for AFFINITY
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Thanks for the great tournament Ptah. 'Affinity' is my least favourite episode ever, so I'm pleased with the vote.

*Goes to shower to cleanse herself after posting here*
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, what a very worthy ... 'winner (???)' - Affinity truly does deserve that title.

And thanks Ptah!

*goes to randomly splat some easter green*
          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

great tourney
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I love SG1 so much can't say I hate any show just like some less than others like all of S9.

But, thanks Ptah for a great tourney!!

It was sweet!!
              sigpic
              SCORE!!
              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

I missed the past several rounds, but I can't believe One False Step beat out Affinity, which I didn't find terrible.

Comment

I came back from vacation and got a present -- Affinity as the worst episode. I totally agree!

Thanks for running the tourney Ptah!
                  Thanks L-Jade for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153
                    I missed the past several rounds, but I can't believe One False Step beat out Affinity, which I didn't find terrible.
                    I love One False Step- ALIEN aliens.

Comment

^aliens who have invented zips!
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

^aliens who have invented zips!

Comment

Great tourney Ptah!
                          Thanks!
                          I don't have any ideas for a new one right now, I have my hands full with the current tournaments, but I'm sure that you will think of something! I liked Celsius idea, BTW!
                          Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                          (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

I have one idea ... a "Best Opening Teaser" Tournament (ie, the bit before the opening credits). Could be a bit long winded though, although, you could split it up like Celsius has the Best ending tournaments.
                            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

^maybe, im just pondering, mightnt start another one tll my other tourney is over, I might branch out from SG though, or do a S1 vs S2 of Atlantis in the same method as the Perfect Season tourney.
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

^maybe, im just pondering, mightnt start another one tll my other tourney is over, I might branch out from SG though, or do a S1 vs S2 of Atlantis in the same method as the Perfect Season tourney.
                                Just as long as you INFORM us in other tourney, pleassssseee
                                I'm very seldom venture to other threads beside my subscribed threads.. the only way for me to know this things is when I read someone mentioned this in other tourneys.
                                sigpic
                                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                                X