This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aintright
    Right!!! Always known for my Charisma -- decides on color of toupee -- hmmm!! blonde, brunette -- red! definitely red -- places with outfit for the morning .... 8am comes early == especially when on GW all night!! tata!!
    Fabulous! Who wants to be the old lady who was always knitting and who wants to be the guy who also was the voice of "Piglet"?

Comment

Round 20

Emancipation
      Brief Candle
      sigpic

Comment

Bane
        Brief Candle

Comment

Affinity
          Bane
          sigpic

Comment

Brief Candle
            Bane

Comment

Bane
              Brief Candle
              "I know, I know. It's a Russian thing. When we're about to do something stupid, we like to catalog the full extent of our stupidity for future reference."
              Commander Susan Ivanova

Sinclair : "No boom?"
              Garibaldi : "No boom."
              Ivanova : "No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow."
              Ivanova : "What? Look, someone's got to keep some damned perspective around here. One of these days... boom!"

Comment

Early vote count (Im bored and it looks like everyone has voted)Results

Affinity - 12
                Brief Candle - 19
                Bane - 22

Affinity is Gone! What? Didnt I tell you that the lowest score wins this round? Whoops!

Okay fine BANE is out!

Final Round

1 vote each (2 would be pointless )

Affinity VS Brief Candle

Vote for the episode that you want to SAVE
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Final Round

AFFINITY

Oh, and Im totally up for group therapy, we'll need it for the depression of saving these eps, and killing the awesome ones over in the "Best of the Best" tourney too
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Affinity

Comment

Final round

Brief Candle

*sticking hot needles under my fingernails was less painful than thinking about these episodes*
                      sigpic

Comment

Affinity

I really didn't think it was that bad.

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Affinity

Comment

Brief Candle

Comment

For the WIN......

Brief Candle
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Vote for the episode that you want to SAVE

Brief Candle

BC wasn't actually vomitously awful, IMO, but frequently irritating. Affinity, OTOH, was embarassing. A workout montage?! Pete and his investigator schtick? Carter accepting a proposal during a bust? :shudder: The bad parts of Affinity were soooo so bad that they killed the okay stuff. IMO, oc.

Comment

Working...
                                X