Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Potent weapon against any enemy is...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zat gun
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Mace.

Comment

A mace spraying Zat.

Comment

bean burritos.
          Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

the snack fairy (Snack happy! *ding*)

Comment

Richard Simmons

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

The Police Academy movies.
                Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Kirk
                  Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                  (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

More specifically...

The Shatner.

Comment

Bill Shatner's kidney stone.
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

...my grandmother's fruitcake, but its only effective from November 25 through December 31 of each year.

...the song "Indian Love Call" by Slim Whitman, but its only effective against Martians and liberals.

...the georgeous brain-eating rotting-corpse zombie babes of Stargate led by their lord empress queen Jan'et.

...the Spleen, when he's not busy fighting side-by-side with the Mystery Men.

...Rico's Roughnecks.

...Jar Jar Binks and Wesly Crusher teamed together.

(and for that matter)
                        ...Paris Hilton and Nichole Richie.

...Fran Drescher playing a Nanny.

...the contents of my refrigerator.

and the last hope of the civilized world...

Spoiler:
                        ...Janet Reno in a thong
                        Last edited by chyron; 25 March 2006, 05:23 PM.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Hippie music: make 'em listen to songs about love for hours on end if need be, and they will fall to us!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                          I caught frogs and called them prince
                          And made myself a queen
                          Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                          I slept in castles and fell in love
                          Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                          To capture tinkerbell
                          They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                          But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                          And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                          And anything I can to get by
                          And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

...the removal of all episodes of Stargate: SG1, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica from SciFi and all other venues including the discontinuation of the DVD boxed sets. Starve the suckers to death!
                            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Love! *hugs a prior then a wraith*

Comment

I wonder what would hapen if a Wraith became a Prior.
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X