Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, speaking of Wraith names...what was the name given the Wraith in 'The Defiant One'?
    Hint: You needed to have watched the commentary.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
    ---------------------------------------------
    Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was Greg....

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
        I'm pretty sure it was Greg....
        Nope

Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Bob?
          Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
            Okay, speaking of Wraith names...what was the name given the Wraith in 'The Defiant One'?
            Hint: You needed to have watched the commentary.
            Gordon?
            If I'm right (I have to go now) then here's my question (if not then someone else can ask one

How many times does Bambam spin his knife in Seige 2? (I'll have to watch it to find out the answer)
            Last edited by telpethoniel; 14 March 2006, 12:43 AM.
            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

It was Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did Carson tell his mom on the video that Ford was fliming in "Letters from Peagues??

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                It was Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did Carson tell his mom on the video that Ford was fliming in "Letters from Peagues??
                Steve was in Poisoning the Well so that can't be right
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

ah right. I knew one had a name of steve, but never bother with the ep

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                    ah right. I knew one had a name of steve, but never bother with the ep
                    It's some weird unconventional name, I could get the answer by tommorow evening but then someone would have guessed it by then

Comment

Its mr whoffer( sp?)

In The siege part 1, when they were looking for planets o evacute too, What did M1K-439 have?
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                        Its mr whoffer( sp?)
                        Mr. Hooper...close enough

To continue with your question...
                        In The siege part 1, when they were looking for planets o evacute too, What did M1K-439 have?

Comment

sounded like whoffer when i listened to the commentary. But back to my question
                          sigpic
                          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick

Waterfalls

In "The Storm" what is the code to shut off the grounding stations?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
                              Waterfalls

In "The Storm" what is the code to shut off the grounding stations?
                              O31547

What is Weir's access code?

Comment

Are we talking for the city?
                                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Working...
                                X