Clear All

Round 4

The Ties That Bind
    sigpic

Comment

Episode 4

The Ties That Bind

Originally posted by jonno
      I think i'm one of the few people who don't actively hate Emancipation (although I wouldn't say I particularly enjoyed it either)
      I completely agree with you.

And I missed last round and would have voted for The Enemy Within, not that it would have made any difference.
      Thanks L-Jade for the sig!

Comment

Emancipation (although 'The Ties That Bind' was pretty dodgy)
        AncientsTimeline

Comment

Emancipation

Comment

Round Four

The Ties That Bind
            sigpic
            SCORE!!
            The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Round Four

The Ties That Bind

Comment

FOURTH EPISODE

The Ties That Bind

I snickered, grumbled, yelled and cursed at bad episodes on season 1 - 8, until I come to watch season 9, then I feel grateful I've seen Emancipation, Urgo, Affinity & PU and the likes

Originally posted by lucreleia
                I'm not going to play L-JADE here and smack you, but I will keep an eye on you!
                HEY!, I only have the automatic smacking motions when URGO come around
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Round 4:

Crossroads

This is one of the few rounds where I actually like all of the episodes. I voted for Crossroads because except for a couple of scenes, I thought it was a bit boring. I mostly liked it anyway, though. The Gamekeeper is in my top 10. :-)
                  My Top 40 SG-1 Episodes

My Ranking of All Season 9 Episodes

It's Daniel Jackson's world; I just live in it.

Comment

Emancipation

Madeleine

Comment

Round 4

Emancipation

Comment

The Ties That Bind
                        scarimor

Comment

Round Four

The Ties That Bind

Comment

Round 4

The Ties That Bind

Emancipation a close 2nd. Ties That Bind could have been a harmless piece of fluff but it didn't quite gel. Not to mention that my hope that Vala's sexual bluster was only a defense mechanism was dashed in this ep
                            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Round 4

Emancipation

Comment

Round 4

Let's see:

Emancipation: Pointless, sexist episode, buhhh!
                                The Gamekeeper: Silly episode, the only thing to rescue is Sam's friendship to Daniel, poor Danny!
                                Legacy: Poor Danny again! Not so bad, although...
                                Crossroads: Not bad, but not one of my favourites.
                                The Fifth Man: Not bad again, but not good either...
                                Frozen: Deserves to be rescued because of the ancient loop, and because it opens the door to Abyss.
                                Orpheus: Not specially good, definitely not one of my favourites
                                Zero Hour: This one I kind of like... poor Jack with all that things over his head! Episode saved!
                                The Ties That Bind:
                                Spoiler:
                                Pointless episode just to show that "Vala is a naughty girl!"

I remember in the Best Season Tournament that it was difficult to me to choose because there weren't good episodes... and now it's difficult because there are too many bad ones!

Well, after all, I'll go with my most hated: Emancipation.
                                Go Girl Power!!!

Originally posted by L-JADE
                                HEY!, I only have the automatic smacking motions when URGO come around
                                I know, L-JADE, I kind of have them when someone posts against Fragile Balance! I SO love that episode... as Urgo, I must add... *runs to take shelter*
                                Last edited by Lucreleia; 06 March 2006, 08:18 AM.
                                Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                                (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Working...
                                X