This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you named them all, good job

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
      you named them all, good job
      thank you!
      Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Originally posted by keshya

what happened to the altairans world and what did they do to survive?
        they were being wiped out by an Ori plague and were being attacked by the Wraith. they sank Atlantis and headed to earth where they ascended in order to survive the plague

in Unnatural Selection by what ratio did the replicaters speed up their time using the Asgard time dilation device?

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
          they were being wiped out by an Ori plague and were being attacked by the Wraith. they sank Atlantis and headed to earth where they ascended in order to survive the plague
          Sorry, but nope. I said Altairans, not Altera. The Altera are the Ancients, the Altairans are not. And it's not even close.

I repeat my question:
          what happened to the altairans' world and what did they do to survive?

Comment

the altairans are the good ancients

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Sorry, but nope. I said Altairans, not Altera. The Altera are the Ancients, the Altairans are not. And it's not even close.

I repeat my question:
              sorry about that but their spellin is very similar. the Atairans were a technologicly advanced people whose planet was being destroyed by radiation. they hid underground and when there bodies started to die they had their consciencess transferred to androids. many didn't like this "gift" so they left the energy source and died.

by what ratio did the replicaters speed up their time in Unnatural Selection?

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
                sorry about that but their spellin is very similar. the Atairans were a technologicly advanced people whose planet was being destroyed by radiation. they hid underground and when there bodies started to die they had their consciencess transferred to androids. many didn't like this "gift" so they left the energy source and died.

by what ratio did the replicaters speed up their time in Unnatural Selection?
                that was it!

10.000 to 1

what's the name of the store/gasstation in Sight Unseen where Jack stops on his way to go fishing?

Comment

that was it!

10.000 to 1

what's the name of the store/gasstation in Sight Unseen where Jack stops on his way to go fishing?
                  i'm pretty sure it's not 10 to 1 and if that decimal is is supposed to be a comma then that's not it either

Comment

I feel it was unjust to send Teal'c back to SGC to live. Do you think he'll ever get to chance to live off base for good?
                    I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Proably not i think he should live by Sam or Daniel

How many scars should Sam have on her hands?
                      It's a bird It's a plane NO it's a Flying Stargate!!

Comment

Working...
                      X