This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perna is a Hoffan scientist, right?

Edit: *grumbles* you just beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
      Hard??? Remember, i'm watching an SGA episode which has quite a bit of Carson in it, and NO-ONE says Perna like Carson:

She's the attractive scientist lady from Poisoning the Well, whom Carson gets quite attracted to
      Yep your both right...ummm, i think its jonno's turn since his post appeared before yours Oranos
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        Yep your both right...ummm, i think its jonno's turn since his post appeared before yours Oranos
        I edited my above post with my qu.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Mckay was sent to Russia to work on the naquadah reactor program.

Comment

Hard??? Remember, i'm watching an SGA episode which has quite a bit of Carson in it, and NO-ONE says Perna like Carson:

She's the attractive scientist lady from Poisoning the Well, whom Carson gets quite attracted to

Yay... 700th post!

Where do the air force order McKat too at the end of 48 Hours, and what EXACTLY was he assigned to do there.
            The USAF send Mckay to Moscow to assist the russion with their naquada generator program?

Comment

Yep - but Oranos got there first.

Comment

*Evil laugh* About time... Here is a potenially hard question...

The Atlantean space gates are powered by what and how many of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                  *Evil laugh* About time... Here is a potenially hard question...

The Atlantean space gates are powered by what and how many of them?
                  Are they those three things attached to the gates, which presumably are an ancient power source?

EDIT - yeah they're power nodes

Eoin - you were more accurate, you go.

Comment

Their powered by three power nodes?

Comment

Nicely done Eoin. And I thought that was a pretty tough one too. Ask away...

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                        Nicely done Eoin. And I thought that was a pretty tough one too. Ask away...
                        I enjoy remembering things like that

Anyway....
                        What element is ancient tech composed of? (excluding the stargate)

EDIT: lol...its not that hard, so hurry up and post
                        Last edited by Eoin; 26 February 2006, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I enjoy remembering things like that

Anyway....
                          What element is ancient tech composed of? (excluding the stargate)

EDIT: lol...its not that hard, so hurry up and post
                          Well the Stargate is Naquada ... i had presumed everything Ancient was based on that?

Comment

Well the Stargate is Naquada ... i had presumed everything Ancient was based on that?
                            Sorry i'll rephrase the question

What element is ancient tech from pegasus composed of?

Comment

Sorry i'll rephrase the question

What element is ancient tech from pegasus composed of?
                              I think i've missed something important here - i'd still guess Naquada

Comment

I think i've missed something important here - i'd still guess Naquada
                                I thought it was something like trinium ....

I think ill go make a thread in the tech forum to find out what its really made of

Anyway ill change my question

What was the first ep in which we seen the SGC possess a Voice Modulator?

Comment

Working...
                                X