X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da_hippie
    Another tourney over!

I agree, as soon as the anti-kirkers saw this round, Sanctuary was doomed.
    Sanctuary was doomed the moment it was filmed .
    Or the moment they took the joke from the ep and made it a serious plot thread in the series.

EDIT: Great tourny BTW.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

THANK YOU PTAH!
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I protest.

lol *shrug*

Comment

Thanks for another excellent tournament

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
            Im going to be starting a new tournement at the end of the week, we have had Celcius' Perfect Season, I am going to be setting up the opposite, the worst Season Tournement, and I am including S9 Episodes as by the time it gets to Round 20 we will have seen Camelot.
            With my powers of pre-ascension foresight, I predict that either "The Tower" or "Epiphany" (a.k.a. "Sanctuary #2" and "Sanctuary #3") will win that one.

And including season 9 before all of it has aired is a bad idea. What if Camelot or the one before it SUCK more than all other season 9 episodes (no matter how unlikely that might be)? Then we'd have unfair placings.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
              With my powers of pre-ascension foresight, I predict that either "The Tower" or "Epiphany" (a.k.a. "Sanctuary #2" and "Sanctuary #3") will win that one.

And including season 9 before all of it has aired is a bad idea. What if Camelot or the one before it SUCK more than all other season 9 episodes (no matter how unlikely that might be)? Then we'd have unfair placings.
              No its a perfect season tourney, so different eps each round, so Round One is the season openers, and Round 22 is (majority of) the season finales.
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I would green you Ptah, but gotta spread it around first aparently .
                * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Childhood ends
                  Home
                  The Gift

Comment

Originally posted by Ludofjn
                    Childhood ends
                    Home
                    The Gift
                    You're a wee bit late for this tournament, it finished a couple of days ago .

PtahTheCreationGod, who started this tourney, is going to start a Worst Season tournament soon. You'll be able to join that one from the beginning
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Guys keep your eyes open, Im starting it as soon as the Perfect Season's final vote is in, which hopefully will be sometime in the next couple of hours
                      EDIT:The Thread is now up!
                      Last edited by The Signal; 02 March 2006, 09:54 AM.
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                      X