Beast of Burden
    sigpic

Comment

Enimies, Great season opener!

Comment

Round 7:

Deadman's switch

Arrghh!!

I originally wrote this nicely worded commentary regarding why I voted the way that I did, since in this round it was tough for me to pick an ep. Then I hit update and my internet connection decided to fizzle at the exact moment. So now I'm writing this again...sigh. So ya'll are left with the short version:

I hate with a passion 'Stargate Melrose Place' (AKA Affinity) so choosing that was not an option. Close 2nd choices that I almost voted for are: Message in a Bottle, Watergate, Shadow Play and Enemy Mine.
        Thanks L-Jade for the sig!

Comment

cold lazarus
          sigpic
          SCORE!!
          The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Round 7

Watergate
            sigpic

Comment

Beast of Burden
              AncientsTimeline

Comment

Not such good ones to choose from this time.

Beast of Burden, I guess.

Many thanks to blingaway for the sig pic.

Comment

Ehhh... I'm going to go with Deadman's switch over watergate as well.

DeadMan's Switch

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

Episde 7

Watergate

Another thoughie, so I watched Deadman Switch and Watergate back-to-back. Aris Boch is probably the one-shot character I most wish had made a return visit, but in the end Watergate wins out. All kinds of great stuff in this one (from writing to acting to direction to cinematography to SKYDIVING and MARINA SIRTIS), and it's an Earth-based ep that really, really works, IMO.

Comment

A lotta stinkers in this round, IMO. Of the few that aren't, I'll go with ...
                      "Beast of Burden"
                      (partly to atone for not having been around to vote for Jack & Daniel's finest hour, "Abyss", in the last round)

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Round 7

Deadman's Switch

...missed round 6 but I would have voted for the winner anyway (WofO) so no biggie I guess. This round is tougher because there are about 4 episodes that are about even for me. Going with Deadman's Switch because I always thought Aris Boch was amusing and wish his character had returned. After that - it would probably be either Beast of Burden or Cold Lazarus.
                        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Round 7:

eh, um, oh, uh, hm, let's see...

Gosh, i'm going to have to go with...

Watergate

it was one of the first episodes that i ever watched. however, i did enjoy Deadman's Switch and Message in a Bottle (just to throw that in there)...the others are kind of a blur. should go watch them again...
                          "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
                          "Why not?"
                          "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
                          NOTHING!

Comment

Round 7

Watergate

Kind of tough. Watergate, Deadman's Switch, or Beast of Burden are all pretty close. So I'll go with Watergate. Counselor Troy was actually pretty good in this one. Didn't really care for her on Trek. It’s basically a toss-up. Any of those will do. Just as long as that horrid Affinity is no where in the running. *Sorry I can’t stand that episode. I hate it with almost the same passion as PU. And I really hate PU.*
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

(Round 7)

The Nox

Comment

Round Seven:

Deadman Switch

It's rare that a throw-away character is so damn cool.
                                Jewel Staite Thunker | Secondary Women of SGA Thunker
                                Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show and I should really just relax."

Comment

Working...
                                X