Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what wisecrack would jack make if he met a prior?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: Got a light?
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Jack: You know I bet the women Priors are just smoking hot!
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Jack: So if I convert to Origin, does that mean that I have to give up Guiness?

Comment

Jack:Darn! Wouldn't you know that my copy of "Origin for Dummies" is still on backorder.

Comment

*O'Neill walks through the stargate talking with daniel*

O'Neill: I need a seven letter word.
            Daniel: I told Sam I wouldn't help you

Prior:Hallowed are the ori

O'Neill: : Then this will be the one thing she doesn't know. Up, Down, Charmed . . .

Prior: all who dont bow shall be destroyed.

Daniel: 'Strange'
            O'Neill: Yeah. Well, thanks anyway.

Prior: HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

*Carter steps through the gate*

O'Neill: here you go. I belive it was double or nothing

Daniel: UH guys

Prior: (something about origin)

Carter: Twenty-three across, the atomic weight of Boron. The answer is 'ten'.
            O'Neill: Yes?
            Carter: You wrote the word 'fat'.
            O'Neill: Your point?

PRIOR: EXCUSE ME

O'Neill: Excuse me this is a double or nothing game.

Carter: The clue for 7 Down is ‘celestial body', and he wrote ‘Uma Thurman.'
            O'Neill: Yes

Daniel: Thats a prior.
            O'Neill: your point?

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

spolier for THE SHROUD sg1 season 10

Spoiler:

DANIEL
              That's crazy!
              O'NEILL
              That's what I said! It's crazy, it's nuts, it's whacko! But let's be honest, what isn't?
              DANIEL
              Jack, I'm the only one who should be going. It's too dangerous for anyone else.
              O'NEILL
              Not if you give me the intel we need!
              DANIEL
              It's my plan!
              [O'Neill stops pacing and moves closer to Daniel.]

O'NEILL
              It was a bad one! C'mon, Daniel! You had to know we weren't going to shut down that Supergate for you.
              DANIEL
              (speaking formally)
              We had no choice.
              [O'Neill rolls his eyes.]

O'NEILL
              (annoyed)
              Oh, now it's "we"!?
              DANIEL
              (frustrated)
              You've been in my position before…well, not this one, but…similar!
              O'NEILL
              Yes, I'm sure I have. But my brain's been messed with so much over the years, I don't remember.
              DANIEL
              (suddenly realizing)
              Wait a second, with your way, you still need to shut down the Supergate!
              [O'Neill makes a face.]

O'NEILL
              C'mon, where's the ship? How does Carter fly it? Give me any other intel I might need to make this op a success. C'mon!
              [Daniel is ignoring him, so O'Neill crouches to make eye contact.]

O'NEILL
              (coaxingly)
              Trusting you.
              [Daniel shakes the restraints of his chair and rolls his eyes at O'Neill.]

DANIEL
              (bitingly)
              Oh, yes. I really feel the faith.
              O'NEILL
              Well, now you have to trust us. Let us finish what you started.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

"You scare me...you really scare me...but no so much that I need a change of underwear"

Comment

Working...
                X