This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Sorry. Next?
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Sometime in the morning to the fact that the 2 suns were rising...lol. That's all I have.
      I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

I was watching Moebius last night and when someone asked what time it was Jack said "3 o'clock". Right away I was like Oh the question on the GateTrivia thread! So I came on here and found I was a little off. Oh well. Since no one's getting this, could Daniel's_twin just ask another question?
        "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

I was actually going to let someone else just ask another question. That was all I had.

So whoever has some trivia, please ask away.

P.S. The answer was 1:57.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

What is the ancient word for insane

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Oh dang thats a hard one i went over the misson reports on this one site for fifth race and lost city and they didnt have this one. Now i have to find a latin dictionary.
              sigpic

Comment

Ok i got insanum if this is right someone else can go.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
                  What is the ancient word for insane
                  I remenber O'neil saying "thats derentus" and then they all look at him. So im guessing "derentus" or something similar.
                  Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

yup

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

cool, ill go...a similar one...

Q. What is the ancient word for legs?
                      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Is it Kozars?
                        I had to have the picture of Teal'c because as any woman can see Christopher Judge is talented, humourous and extremely sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kindhoney
                          Is it Kozars?
                          You are correct!
                          Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Cool. I don't have a question so someone else can ask one.

Comment

What does Daniel mean?

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

You mean the name? "God is my judge" – it's Hebrew.

In "Window of Opportunity," who is the author of Latin for Dummies?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X