This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tankaras
    Which sg-team was killed by the black hole?
    SG-10

What actor holds the record for the most characters that they have played on Stargate?
    My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

MS has been Daniel, Thor, and Ma'chello. Also, he was Keenan, Tryon and Martice and sort of even Anubis for about 15 minutes but I don't know if you count those. Is that who you were thinking of?

Comment

OK, Contact signed off so I'm going to declare myself correct and carry on.

Who supposedly rose from the dead at the temple at Dakara?

Comment

I'll give you a hint. It was this guy...

What did Jack call neutrinos?
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Nintendos

In "Secrets" what were Jack and Sam supposedly getting their medals for? (It was a cover story for saving the Earth.)

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
              MS has been Daniel, Thor, and Ma'chello. Also, he was Keenan, Tryon and Martice and sort of even Anubis for about 15 minutes but I don't know if you count those. Is that who you were thinking of?
              Sorry, My internet connection flaked out on me and I haven't had time to get back on until now.

Nope. I wouldn't really count Anubis (I'm assuming you're talking about Lockdown) or the personalities from Lifeboat because they are not really other characters as much as they are other personas inhabiting Daniel Jackson. Physically it's still Daniel. I'm refering to a recycled actor who has played 8 different roles, all on SG-1.

Comment

OK, then it's probably either Dion Johnstone or Alex Zahara.
                8, huh? Let's see...Dion has been Chaka, Lt. Tyler, a foothold alien, Captain Nelson in Rules of Engagement, an alien in Metamorphosis and Warrick in Forsaken.
                Alex Zahara has been Warrick in Space Race, the shy Unas in the Beast of Burden, a foothold alien, Michael the hippie, Iron Shirt (Unas), an alien in Metamorphosis.
                I've obviously missed some but my count comes up at 6 for Alex and 6 for Dion. I'll just go with Alex.

Comment

I'll go with Dion then XD.

Comment

OK, then it's probably either Dion Johnstone or Alex Zahara.
                    8, huh? Let's see...Dion has been Chaka, Lt. Tyler, a foothold alien, Captain Nelson in Rules of Engagement, an alien in Metamorphosis and Warrick in Forsaken.
                    Alex Zahara has been Warrick in Space Race, the shy Unas in the Beast of Burden, a foothold alien, Michael the hippie, Iron Shirt (Unas), an alien in Metamorphosis.
                    I've obviously missed some but my count comes up at 6 for Alex and 6 for Dion. I'll just go with Alex.
                    Yep! Alex is correct.

Alex played Xe'ls is "Spirits", Michael is "1969", the Alien Leader in "Foothold", Shy One in "Beast of Burden", Eggar in "Metamorphosis", Iron Shirt in "Enemy Mine", Warrick in "Space Race" and did the motion capture acting for a Kull Warrior in "Evolution - Part 2". That's 8 different characters.

Dion Johnstone was in more episodes, but he only played 7 different characters. Captain Nelson in "Rules of Engagement", Na'onak in "Jolinar's Memories" and "The Devil You Know", Alien #2 in "Foothold", Chaka in "The First Ones" and "Beast of Burden", Lt. Tyler in "The Fifth Man", Wodan in "Metamorphosis" and Warrick in "Forsaken"

Comment

In "Secrets" what were Jack and Sam supposedly getting their medals for? (It was a cover story for saving the Earth.)
                      I think this is the last unanswered question. Just giving it a BUMP...

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
                        Yep! Alex is correct.

Alex played Xe'ls is "Spirits", Michael is "1969", the Alien Leader in "Foothold", Shy One in "Beast of Burden", Eggar in "Metamorphosis", Iron Shirt in "Enemy Mine", Warrick in "Space Race" and did the motion capture acting for a Kull Warrior in "Evolution - Part 2". That's 8 different characters.

Dion Johnstone was in more episodes, but he only played 7 different characters. Captain Nelson in "Rules of Engagement", Na'onak in "Jolinar's Memories" and "The Devil You Know", Alien #2 in "Foothold", Chaka in "The First Ones" and "Beast of Burden", Lt. Tyler in "The Fifth Man", Wodan in "Metamorphosis" and Warrick in "Forsaken"
                        Doing motion capture for a character isn't playing them. Sometimes, several people motion capture the same character. So basically, there are instances of several people playing the same character in the same episode them?

Comment

so whats the question?
                          MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                          I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Nintendos

carter was getting the Air Medal for her work on the analysis of deep space radar telemetry
                            MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                            I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                              Doing motion capture for a character isn't playing them. Sometimes, several people motion capture the same character. So basically, there are instances of several people playing the same character in the same episode them?
                              It is playing the character since actions the motion capture drives the actions of the character. Have you ever seen any of the behind the sceens of Lord Of The Rings dealing with the character of Golum?

In most cases they don't switch actors in the middle of the motion capture process. Usually all the motion capture for a character in a television show is done in one day. The only reason they would have for switching actors would be if they had an exorbinate amount of capturing to do and the actor isn't available for another day, They usually know that ahead of time and don't tend to hire actors that can't be available for the whole thing. And even if that were the case, at some point in the episode he was still playing that character.

Comment

corey2002, do you have a new question?

Comment

Working...
                                X