Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which episode did we first see a symbiote queen? not in a human.

Comment

Cure. It was Egeria, who didn't get a host until the end of the episode.

What color was the "lightning" coming from Sam's hands when she had been taken over by the Entity?
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

blue? If im right how far was the planet that jack and tealc were playing golf to from earth in window of opportunity
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Actually, they were light yellow, but go on with your question.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
            blue? If im right how far was the planet that jack and tealc were playing golf to from earth in window of opportunity
            I believe Teal'c said it was several million light years away. If right then

Q:What was the name of the proir who visited the Sodan in "Fourth Horseman"?

Comment

Originally posted by Tankaras
              I believe Teal'c said it was several million light years away. If right then

Q:What was the name of the proir who visited the Sodan in "Fourth Horseman"?
              That can't be. The Milky Way is only 100,000 LY across.
              I believe Teal'c said several billion miles?
              Can I ask a question?
              "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Okay my question

To whom did Jack send flowers, and why?
                "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Several Billion miles is the awnser to how far were Jack and Teal'c golfing.

Damaris (aka the cigarette smoking man from x-files) was the name of the Prior from the forth horseman.

As for the flowers question could we have a clue? What season perhaps?
                  Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153
                    Shanks

What is the Byrsa's defense method?
                    Actually, Wurlitzer153, AT's husband was in "The Changeling" and CJ's brother has played that other Jaffa, Aron, guy several times. (You were right about MS, of course).

Carry on with the flowers question.

Comment

Yeah, I thought you were asking for only one. I had forgotten about the others.

Comment

Jack sent flowers to Siler because he broke an arm and got a concussion.

What one word is used for death and weakness by a Jaffa?

Comment

Kek

What is Joe doing when he gets a "vision" of Daniel's death and ascension?

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                            Kek

What is Joe doing when he gets a "vision" of Daniel's death and ascension?
                            OMG, I just remembered, he is taking out the garbage, isn't he?

Comment

Close enough, he was digging through it trying to find the stone his wife threw out.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                                Close enough, he was digging through it trying to find the stone his wife threw out.
                                Oh, that's right, the neighbor was the one normally taking out the trash; he was manically digging through it.....

What did Teal'c say he wanted after discussing the green jello in the infirmary with Daniel?

Comment

Working...
                                X