X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK,

What's Sgt. Siler's first name?

Comment

Some believe it to be Sly or Sylvester but it never has been confirmed, hence the "Give Siler a first name" thread a while back.

Gotta go to bed so here's an easy one:
      Who ascended the Abydonians?

Comment

Oma

How many times has Jack retired? (counting both officially and unofficially)
        "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
        "Why not?"
        "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
        NOTHING!

Comment

Callista- I think I forgot to write a question before I left. totally cool to just ask a question.

Cpt. Obvious : What do you mean by unofficially?
          Thanks for SIG to KIDWIZZ

Comment

He means times when Jack pretended to retire, but was actually still working for the SGC.

I'm gonna go with three. The first time was for real, after the first Stargate mission until he was recalled in COTG. The second time was when he was going undercover to take down the rogue NID. The third would be when he "quit" in Lost City Pt II to make it easier for Carter to take command.

I'm gonna wait for conformation until I post a question.
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

The coming out of retirement in COTG was after second retiremtn. So that would make it four if youre right

Before movie-->Abydos Mission ****actually he was reactivated...not retired?
              After movie-->COTG
              Shades of grey (Maybourne & NID)
              "quit" in lost city? is that retiring?
              Thanks for SIG to KIDWIZZ

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                He means times when Jack pretended to retire, but was actually still working for the SGC.

I'm gonna go with three. The first time was for real, after the first Stargate mission until he was recalled in COTG. The second time was when he was going undercover to take down the rogue NID. The third would be when he "quit" in Lost City Pt II to make it easier for Carter to take command.

I'm gonna wait for conformation until I post a question.
                you forgot one...WoO when he handed in his resignation so that he could kiss Sam...but go ahead anyways.
                "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
                "Why not?"
                "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
                NOTHING!

Comment

D'oh! Thanks.

How many times were the Death gliders used to escape from Apophis' Mothership in Serpent's Lair seen or mentioned?
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

4 times?

Waiting for confirmation...
                    Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Close.

Comment

in "serpent's lair" only, or total throughout the series?

Comment

throughout the series.

Comment

5 times

Waiting for confirmation

Comment

Yes. In Serpent's Lair itself, the Touchstone, Tangent, and after that it was mentioned in Failsafe and Redemption Part one.

Go ahead and ask the next question.

Comment

What was the last word that Teal'c said in the episode "The enemy within"?

Comment

Working...
                                X