• Show
Clear All

Greggory house
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      Miracle Max - "Have fun stormin' the Ori!"
      Well, you know's he's been doing good business with the Goa'uld all these years....
      "Ahh, Sokar, you're in luck! Turns out that Apophis is only mostly dead..."

On topic...

Kirk, Spock and McCoy, having mistaken an oddly-shaped gate for the Guardian of Forever.

Comment

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....Mulder and Scully...The Ghostbusters...a cat...oh wait...

Comment

A tissue-box.
          A bloody note.
          A black hole.

Wait a minute.....

Anyway, really, the most unlikely thing to come through is going to be the entire cast of LOTR (10000 Uruks and all), along with a marching band playing the Liberty Bell March (Monty Python theme).

And that would be topped of only by the same thing, naked.
          You'll find them most vulnerable when they hover.
          Hover? Like a hummingbird?
          With teeth.

Comment

The Ohio State University Marching Band performing Script Ohio on the gateroom floor.

Comment

another stargate....

or 5,000 years worth of clothes flying through the gate....

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaDex View Post
                A tissue-box.
                A bloody note.
                A black hole.

Wait a minute.....

Anyway, really, the most unlikely thing to come through is going to be the entire cast of LOTR (10000 Uruks and all), along with a marching band playing the Liberty Bell March (Monty Python theme).

And that would be topped of only by the same thing, naked.
                "The cafeteria, Gandalf, which way is it?"

"Always remember Frodo, the blue jello is trying to get back to its master. It wants to be eaten."

"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing." - Walter, while in the bathroom at urinal #3
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Johnny Carson

"Hello Everyone - Have we got a show for you tonight!"
                  "I just traveled several million miles and boy are my particles tired"
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

"yeah, i got a large larry's special, with a cheesy crust, garlic bread, and a bottle of coke here for a Mr. The Wraith, first name Steve"
                    www.inmaliceswake.com

www.myspace.com/inmaliceswake

Comment

I police hummer with sirens blaring.

Comment

I thought there will be a Firefly scene in 200, where cows are going to the stargate. It would be cool, isn't it?
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Brass band music plays over the intercom and a conga line comes through the gate and performs Script Ohio on the gateroom floor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWGfWMSZ-4

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153 View Post
                            Brass band music plays over the intercom and a conga line comes through the gate and performs Script Ohio on the gateroom floor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWGfWMSZ-4
                            Been there, done that - see the picture in the second post of this thread. I'm thinking that I should be a bit concerned that when I saw it, I immediately thought of Stargate and was inspired to start this thread

Comment

Professors Snape & Jackson dressed as my grandmother holding hands and skipping down the ramp singing "It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"

Comment

Bo & Luke Duke in the General Lee - YEAAAHAAA!!

Comment

Working...
                                X