Clear All

Beckett's mom.

That would be weird!
    I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
      Beckett's mom.

That would be weird!
      lmao. I'll bet she'd come through saying - "Aw my wee Carson, you forgot to pack your sandwiches".
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

A fruitcake. Yum.

Comment

^Nah, they've already sent other WMDs.

Comment

Well then, how about a nice yule log.

Comment

Marvin (from THGTTG)
              Ren & Stimpy

Comment

Earth: Elvis Presley
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Earth Gate: An army of little furry Tribbles!

Atlantis Gate: Frodo, Gandalf, and the entire Fellowship of the Ring who pop in and ask, "which way to Mordor, right or left?"
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

ROFL!! Great thread!

Don't know if these have been said but...

Earth: Ronald McDonald oh! or the Burger King!!

Atlantais: The Disney Atlantis cartoon characters!
                    Last edited by -Jules-; 28 December 2005, 08:27 AM.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                      Earth Gate: An army of little furry Tribbles!
                      No, no, no...it should be

Earth Gate: A single furry Tribble.
                      (The tribble will take care of the rest)
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

"SPACE BALLS!"
                        "Oh damn. There goes the planet."

Comment

Comment

How about...nothing?

Comment

Number Six
                              "Humanity's Children have returned home"

The Oprah

Rod Sterling (smoking a cigarette): Tonight's story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This as you may recognize is a Stargate still in operation waiting for you. We invite you if you dare to embark because in tonight's episode you are the star and this Stargate travels directly to... the Twilight Zone.
                              Last edited by chyron; 28 December 2005, 11:01 PM.
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

The dish that ran away with the spoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X