No announcement yet.

~Most Unexpected Person/Thing to Come Through the Gate Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apophis (now that we're in season 9...I would die...)

Super Mario.

A Daniel made out of play dough.

A marching band!

An army of orcs...

A snow man.

A shower of flung rubber bands.

Spider man.

Comment

How about Mike Tyson? Come on, he could go on an adventure with SG-1. What do you say?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        How about Mike Tyson? Come on, he could go on an adventure with SG-1. What do you say?
        I think I'll take that one step further. How about Mike Tyson and Bobby Brown singing "Monster Mash."

Actually, I can't take credit for that seeing as how the two of them really did this last Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          I think I'll take that one step further. How about Mike Tyson and Bobby Brown singing "Monster Mash."

Actually, I can't take credit for that seeing as how the two of them really did this last Halloween.
          Now that is a scary thought. I'm glad I missed that.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Now that is a scary thought. I'm glad I missed that.
            Well, unfortunately for you, you can watch it here

Comment

-Thomas the Tank Engine.
              -Zaphod Beeblebrox.
              -Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz.
              -Jeannie... followed by Major Anthony Nelson. (Or would it be unexpected?)
              -Clara from the Nutcracker Suite... and the Nutcracker.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Crazy Frog!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                  That's why it would be unexpected. I was thinking it would show up on their computer screens. BTW didn't you get a diff account for a while or was that someone else?
                  No I didn't. I earn my green rep points the old fashioned way - by hiring people to bust kneecaps, shave cats and hold little doggies as hostage, if the owner's don't green me.
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

A Toaster painted hot pink that's been exposed to gamma radiation and various toxic substances that has grown wings and is flying around ticked off that people keep using it to toast bagels and mumbling something about a less than satisfying bad experience with a blender on puree.
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Mark Thatcher, but then again...
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                        No I didn't. I earn my green rep points the old fashioned way - by hiring people to bust kneecaps, shave cats and hold little doggies as hostage, if the owner's don't green me.
                        That's not what I meant, just someone started another account and I thought they said their other account was under ur name but must have misremembered. Anyway starting more accounts means less green.

Anyway - tellytubby,
                        an entire zoo,
                        me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Any planet

Pizza delivery man

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                            That's not what I meant, just someone started another account and I thought they said their other account was under ur name but must have misremembered. Anyway starting more accounts means less green.

Anyway - tellytubby,
                            an entire zoo,
                            me.
                            I was just trying to very creatively so NO in the off chance it might garner some green. I'm a green jello-addict, but not so desperate that I'd resort to multiple accounts.

Comment

Al Gore asking what everyone thinks of the Gate network that he created.

Comment

Forest Gump runs through the Gate and in the back wall of the embarkation room

Comment

Working...
                                X