No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

michael: no no. you've said all there is to say. and last week when you asked me if your bum looked big and i said no? well i LIED! and i've always thought that sam carter was hotter than you too. i'd much rather feed on her!... uh... i mean... date her. not feed on. date.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      michael: no no. you've said all there is to say. and last week when you asked me if your bum looked big and i said no? well i LIED! and i've always thought that sam carter was hotter than you too. i'd much rather feed on her!... uh... i mean... date her. not feed on. date.
      McKay: OH! That hurts! That really does! Why do you have to be so hurtful? *starts to cry*

Comment

Rodney, I think we need to talk.
        Um, yes? About what?
        Remember, last night... Well, the night before last?
        Um... No, not ringing a bell. That Athosian ale, is, well, wow, packs a punch...
        Well, um... I'm just going to come out and say it. I'm pregnant.
        With... My baby?
        Yup! Let's make more!
        Oh God, no...

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
          McKay: OH! That hurts! That really does! Why do you have to be so hurtful? *starts to cry*
          micheal: well you hurt me first! look rodney, this just isn't going to work. we both keep hurting each other. we're from different worlds! we were never meant to be.

Comment

Katherine: What up, homey?

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              micheal: well you hurt me first! look rodney, this just isn't going to work. we both keep hurting each other. we're from different worlds! we were never meant to be.
              McKay: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I love you too much!

Comment

zelenka: please keep talking all the time Rodney.
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Sheppard: I'm thinking about leaving the military, becoming a monk, declaring celebacy and shaving my head.
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                    Sheppard: I'm thinking about leaving the military, becoming a monk, declaring celebacy and shaving my head.
                    Col. Caldwell: hey me too! but its a lot less work for me.

(just to check, caldwell is the guy played by mitch pileggi, yes?)

Comment

Dr. Lee: I'm not sure what it is but it appears to be made entirely of lemon chicken.

Comment

Suddenly, Walter's PC terminal goes dark and then from nowhere the following words appear...

Spoiler:
                        The Matrix has you, Walter.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Walter: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                            Suddenly, Walter's PC terminal goes dark and then from nowhere the following words appear...

Spoiler:
                            The Matrix has you, Walter.
                            Then Hammond turns into an agent and he says "Hello Mr. Walter you must die." then he pulls a gun and shoots

Comment

Teal'c: (while skipping through a field of daisies) Everything is beautiful and pretty! The world is good and life tastes like cake!

Comment

Originally posted by Tealcfan
                                Then Hammond turns into an agent and he says "Hello Mr. Walter you must die." then he pulls a gun and shoots
                                Suddenly Sam comes flying through the blast window shattering it and grabbing Walter in the nick of time and saying "Crap that is that seventh time this week that I've had to save your a**, its getting old Walter"

Comment

Working...
                                X