No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Carter " So, anyway.... I was, like, no way, and she was like way and I was like shutup, and she was like girlfriend, and then we like went to the mall and I bought a puppy and I called it Snookums and I dyed her pink and she's SOOOOO cute!!!!"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      Todd: It's a Thriller... (other wraith join in dancing.)

The images this creates ... along with the one with Anubis dancing through the halls of his mothership ... could keep a person laughing so hard for awhile they couldn't even get up off the floor!

Comment

Weir: Hey everyone, I'm defecting over to the Wraith's side, I've always hated this stupid city anyways. Oh, and Sheppard, I've always liked Kavanagh more than you.

Comment

Random person in the backround: Were not supposed to be here.

Dr Rush: In that case, im just gonna push this big red button marked "return to Earth"
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone else see this as a topic on mock the week on dave there a few minutes ago... I was going to start a thread for it but someone beat me to it... quite a long time ago..
            I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Anubis: All your base are belong to us

Random ancient: Oh, wait, let me take that
              The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

John what's with all the kirking?
                What can I say? (music starts) I'm just a gigolo, everywhere I go...
                "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Thor: Shut up, you're just a stupid Tau'ri.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Teal'c: "Listen to a story, all about how my life got flipped turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute just sit right there and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Cheyenne"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee View Post
                      Teal'c: "Listen to a story, all about how my life got flipped turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute just sit right there and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Cheyenne"
                      I think ribs cracked from laughing so hard
                      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Kavanaugh- I think your right and I'm wrong and I support your decision Dr. Weir
                        WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN WW2!

Spoiler:
                        Germany Chiefed Poland.
                        England broke their NAP with Germany because Poland was their ally.
                        England and its allies defend from German attacks, but suffer heavy losses as Germany has level 10 rams.
                        France got Chiefed.
                        Japan decided to scout America.
                        America got pissed off, and sent a couple waves with 10k Imperians at them, with 1k catapults for sh!ts & giggles.
                        America cut Japan to 90 pop.
                        Germany sends a Chieftain Train at the USSR, gets loyalty down to 1.
                        USSR builds up troops with their lvl 20 resources and lvl 20 barracks before the Chieftains can hit again. Walls go back up to level 20. German Chiefs were all destroyed.
                        Germany just keeps sending troops although it's clear they cannot take USSR.
                        Eventually troops run out since USSR can produce them faster.
                        USSR, Britain and the USA simultaneously hit Germany with their own Chieftains, and Chiefs.
                        Hitler deleted his account...
                        USSR, change their name to Russia...

Comment

McKay: Pass the lemon butter sauce.
                          sigpic

Comment

i stare at you because you are so hott, iam going to say any of them
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Ori prior: *waves hands franticly and screams* SPIDER!!!
                              ~We do not stop playing because we grow old,
                              we grow old because we stop playing.~
                              ~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The Doci: I believe that my diaper needs to be changed.
                                The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Working...
                                X