Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
    Sheppard? I just wanted to say that last night was wonderful!

What are you talking about?

Um... Elizabeth? That was me.

Damn!

: Um Teyla, about last night... You see, I was really, really drunk and....
    : Wait a minute Ronan. What are you talking about? I was on the mainland last night.
    : You were?! Oh S***! Well then who the hell did I f*** last night??
    *meanwhile*
    : Well when I woke up this morning, my butt was hurting really bad.
    : What did you do last night?
    : I don't remember... But there was a lot of booze involved and Ronan was there.....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Ronan, what are ya' doin'?
      Meditatin', biznatch.
      *puts hand on hip and waves other hand* Oh no girl! You just did Not!
      Damn right I did, biznatch.
      *sighs* You're so hot when you talk like that :hearts:
      "Those who listen the most experience the least."

Comment

McKay: The love of my life is chocolate covered celery.

Comment

Carter: Jack who????
          WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan

: Um Teyla, about last night... You see, I was really, really drunk and....
            : Wait a minute Ronan. What are you talking about? I was on the mainland last night.
            : You were?! Oh S***! Well then who the hell did I f*** last night??
            *meanwhile*
            : Well when I woke up this morning, my butt was hurting really bad.
            : What did you do last night?
            : I don't remember... But there was a lot of booze involved and Ronan was there.....

: Oh wait, sudden memory here...
            *cheesy flashback music*
            *Sheppard wakes up next to Ronan*
            : Ronan
            : Sheppard
            : AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Ronan: I'm sick of these dreds. Time for a haircut!

Comment

This isn't really what the characters would never say, it's more like a storyline that would neva eva happen.

Cast: Ronon Dex
                Michael (wraith guy)

Jerry Springer: Today on the show we have Ronon Dex who, seemingly enough, hates the wraith. Welcome Ronon, it's a pleasure to have you here.
                Thank you, Jerry, it's a pleasure to be here.
                Jerry : Now Ronon, tell us why you hate hate the wraith.
                The wraith killed my family and everyone I ever knew - they destroyed my life.
                Jerry: Well, Ronan. We've got a surprise for you.
                Some of my race survived?
                Jerry: No - We found the Wraith that ordered the obliteration of your homeworld; Sateda. He's very shy and has taken time away from the Hive to be with us here today, please welcome to the show....Micheal, ladies and gentlemen!
                (Giant applause)(Ronon is held down by security as Micheal takes a seat)

Hello Ronon, it's been a while.
                (various swear words) I'll (even more swear words) kill you!
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Wow, Ronon - you're so cool...
                  I know lol
                  No seriously, dude
                  I know lol
                  Do me
                  Okay lol
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                    Wow, Ronon - you're so cool...
                    I know lol
                    No seriously, dude
                    I know lol
                    Do me
                    Okay lol
                    Landry: Oh my God! What are you two doing in my office?
                    Teal'c: We're...
                    Ronan: Making...
                    Teal'c: Cake...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Ronon? Are u okay?
                      Hey BABY, Am I happy to see you OR DID I JUST PUT A KANNU IN MY POCKET? DOWN BOY! DOWN!
                      (sigh)

sigpic

Comment

Sir! Sir! I came up with a new way to power the 'Gate!
                        Okay... You're telling me this, why?
                        Because I think you'll really, really like it...

LATER...

(A stage has been set up before the Stargate. Various personnel are seated and waiting. Sam emerges)

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present (holds up a bucket of pink goo with wires sticking out of it) the future of power! Hit it, guys!

(The curtain parts. Jack is on guitar. Teal'c is on drums. Mitchell's on the keyboard. Daniel's on bass guitar, while Vala is at the microphone. They start rocking out to "Higher" by Jackie Wilson)

Your love, liftin' me higher! Than I've ever been lifted before!
                        So keep it up, quench my desire! And I'll be at your side forevermore!

(The pink slime begins to glow. The Stargate activates. The crowd goes wild.)

Comment

Teal'c: I have the urgent need to poke a fork in my eye.

Comment

Hammond: I didnt want to be a general! I WANTED TO BE..........A LUMBERJACK, LEAPING FROM TREE TO TREE AT THE EDGE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA....so on and so forth
                            I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Carter:Wanna Go Fishing?
                              O'Neill:Nah, ive been trying to get this reactor working for months
                              Daniel:I'm gonna go get drunk and play ping pong
                              Teal'c: Arh no i'm going to stay here and catch up on my ancient studies research
                              Hammond:come on dance woooohoooooo
                              Vala: I'm giving a large donation to the goa'uld in need foundation
                              Mitchell: Well excuse me but may i enquire what planet we are going to
                              Jonas: I'll order a salad
                              I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg
                                Hammond: I didnt want to be a general! I WANTED TO BE..........A LUMBERJACK, LEAPING FROM TREE TO TREE AT THE EDGE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA....so on and so forth
                                : ohhhhhhhh..............Iiiiiiiiiii'm a lumberJack and I'm ok....I sleep all night and I work all day......
                                : he just get's sexier by the minute
                                : I was a lumber Jack
                                : Yeah you were a LumberJack....he Is a LumberJack

Comment

Working...
                                X