• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wormhole93
    Yes, but they always have the good excuse, "I ate my homework."

Do wraith wear makeup?
    yes thats why they are more blue in the face than their bodies

Did Mckay eat the chicken wing for fun?, for nutrition?, or all of the above?

Comment

Originally posted by Tealcfan
      yes thats why they are more blue in the face than their bodies

Did Mckay eat the chicken wing for fun?, for nutrition?, or all of the above?
      None of the above. He ate it because it talked back to him.

If you're in space... where does the sun set?

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
        None of the above. He ate it because it talked back to him.

If you're in space... where does the sun set?
        it doesn't; but if you moon the sun from the safety of a space ship and look back you may see the rare occurrence of a sun setting on a dimpled lunar landscape.

What do the Wraith do with their leftovers after dinner on board the hive ship?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
          it doesn't; but if you moon the sun from the safety of a space ship and look back you may see the rare occurrence of a sun setting on a dimpled lunar landscape.

What do the Wraith do with their leftovers after dinner on board the hive ship?
          Stick em in the wraithridgerator.

What does the fourth shot from a zat do?

Comment

Stick em in the wraithridgerator.

What does the fourth shot from a zat do?
            DUH! Change the channel.

Where the Wraith Queen's go when they've got to go *SHOPPING!*?
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
              DUH! Change the channel.

Where the Wraith Queen's go when they've got to go *SHOPPING!*?
              To a top secret facility known as 'Heinfloppenschmidt'.

How many hands can Rodney fit into his mouth?

Comment

To a top secret facility known as 'Heinfloppenschmidt'.

How many hands can Rodney fit into his mouth?
                DUH! It doesn't matter because his foot is still stuck in it!

How did Sheppard make it through boot camp if he had to shave his head?
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

DUH! It doesn't matter because his foot is still stuck in it!

How did Sheppard make it through boot camp if he had to shave his head?
                  He used a brown magic marker to fill in the gaps. lol

Do Priors have boot camp?

Comment

Do Priors have boot camp?
                    Yes:
                    "I don't know, but I've been told,
                    The Ori are the Hallowed."

How many staffs have the Priors stolen from Gandalf?

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
                      Yes:
                      "I don't know, but I've been told,
                      The Ori are the Hallowed."

How many staffs have the Priors stolen from Gandalf?
                      Not enough, evidently.

Jack O'Neill comes across three wooden crates marked 1,2 and 3. Which one does he open?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                        Jack O'Neill comes across three wooden crates marked 1,2 and 3. Which one does he open?
                        Whichever one has "Guinness" stamped on the side.

How much is a time share for Atlantis?

Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Whichever one has "Guinness" stamped on the side.

How much is a time share for Atlantis?
                          $1.25 in us funds.

Sheppard sees two pubblejumpers. One is marked Haha! and other is marked "Dork." Which one does he get in?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                            Sheppard sees two pubblejumpers. One is marked Haha! and other is marked "Dork." Which one does he get in?
                            Neither, he's probably looking for a nice turkey sandwich.

What is Hammond's favorite movie?

Comment

Neither, he's probably looking for a nice turkey sandwich.

What is Hammond's favorite movie?
                              DUH! Dr. Strangelove or How I Stopped Worrying and Love the Bomb

Who does Hammond have pinned up in his locker?

Comment

DUH! Dr. Strangelove or How I Stopped Worrying and Love the Bomb

Who does Hammond have pinned up in his locker?
                                Michael. *gasp* How did he know?!

What movie was filmed using Atlantis as a backdrop?

Comment

Working...
                                X