No announcement yet.

~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUH, they don't have names! It's like the borg, they've been assimilated into the airman collective.

Did the Ancients read books from paper at all?
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
      DUH, they don't have names! It's like the borg, they've been assimilated into the airman collective.

Did the Ancients read books from paper at all?
      DUH! Have you ever seen an Ancient reading anything? - No, you haven't hence they don't know how to read. They're illiterate.

Do you think that SGA will have lamb or turkey for Christmas? More importantly, will they let each member of the team open one gift each on Christmas Eve?
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
        DUH! Have you ever seen an Ancient reading anything? - No, you haven't hence they don't know how to read. They're illiterate.

Do you think that SGA will have lamb or turkey for Christmas? More importantly, will they let each member of the team open one gift each on Christmas Eve?
        No, they only have fish and corn. Of course they get gifts, of the reusable variety.
        WHy does Shep have the ancient gene?

Comment

Duh, so he can act like O'Neill after getting the Ancient repository.

why is Rodney always quoting Star Trek?
          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
          Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
            Duh, so he can act like O'Neill after getting the Ancient repository.

why is Rodney always quoting Star Trek?
            Duh! Because he's trying to pull a Kirk.

Why does Narim and Simon look alike?

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
              Duh! Because he's trying to pull a Kirk.

Why does Narim and Simon look alike?
              DUH! Everyone knows that the gene pool is quite limited in any Science Fiction Universe.

Do you think that Rodney has his socks, shoes and the rest of his wardrobe stored in his closet by color?
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Duh! That's why the lepracons mistake his closet for the end of a rainbow.

Do you think the Wraith like chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                  Duh! That's why the lepracons mistake his closet for the end of a rainbow.

Do you think the Wraith like chicken?
                  Duh! Course they do, they just have allergies, so they can never eat it unless they want to die, and most of the wraith are not that stupid.
                  How many times must you shoot a wraith before it dies?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                    Duh! Course they do, they just have allergies, so they can never eat it unless they want to die, and most of the wraith are not that stupid.
                    How many times must you shoot a wraith before it dies?
                    DUH! The same number of times it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.

Why does Rodney call it a ZED-pm when everyone else calls it a Z-pm?

Comment

DUH! The same number of times it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop.

Why does Rodney call it a ZED-pm when everyone else calls it a Z-pm?
                      Duh! Because he is not refering to the ZPM, he is talking about his zippo eating diet at night.
                      Will the Atlantis team ever order pizza?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                        Duh! Because he is not refering to the ZPM, he is talking about his zippo eating diet at night.
                        Will the Atlantis team ever order pizza?
                        DUH! Yes, the real question though...

Will they be able to afford the delivery charge and how much of tip will they give the delivery guy?

Comment

DUH! Yes, the real question though...

Will they be able to afford the delivery charge and how much of tip will they give the delivery guy?
                          Duh! They have to pay $5 extra for "out of galaxy" delivery. And they only have to tip 15%, but Weir is a softie and she always gives 25%. Rodney, of course, refuses to take part.

So, what toppings do they get on their pizza?

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                            Duh! They have to pay $5 extra for "out of galaxy" delivery. And they only have to tip 15%, but Weir is a softie and she always gives 25%. Rodney, of course, refuses to take part.

So, what toppings do they get on their pizza?
                            DUH! Whatever the bio-sensors of the Gate will allow through.

Would a conga-line be able to make it from Earth to Atlantis before the 38 minute limit would shut down the wormhole?

Comment

DUH! It depends on whether it's a regular one, or a hussy one.

How many roads must a wraith walk down?
                              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

DUH! Can't answer a rhetorical question!

How many hosts must a Goa'uld take?

Comment

Working...
                                X