~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Ascended One Nice to see you've been reading up on your fan fic. That was one long (and very bizarre) story. JFK, Marilyn Monroe. It WAS fanfic, wasn't it? I was very tired. Could have been canon, for all I know.
    Story? Bizzare? Marilyn Monroe? Sorry what are you talking aboot?

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedOne
      Story? Bizzare? Marilyn Monroe? Sorry what are you talking aboot?
      That'd be a lucky guess, then. There was a fanfic about JFK and Marilyn Monroe being weird Goa'uld / Tok'ra descendants. Very bizarre stuff.

Trying to find the link.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

There you go it's called Legendary It's got JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Bermuda Triangle, Ship, maybe even Elvis. Very long though. Took me a few hours.

Comment

And tada.... my question is....

If two zats kill, then have SG1 died multiple times or is there a best before date (eg, please shoot within 20 mins)
          Duh! They have died multiple times, but everytime they do we go to a different reality. That explains any and all inconsistencies!

What is Teal'c favorite TV show? Carter's? Daniel's? We already know Jack's...

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
            Duh! They have died multiple times, but everytime they do we go to a different reality. That explains any and all inconsistencies!

What is Teal'c favorite TV show? Carter's? Daniel's? We already know Jack's...
            Tealc: Friends
            Carter: WWE
            Daniel: South Park

What does the 9th chevron do?

Comment

Originally posted by AscendedOne
              Tealc: Friends
              Carter: WWE
              Daniel: South Park

What does the 9th chevron do?
              DUH! Whatever the CHEVRON Guy makes it do.

Since none of the off-world Gates have ramps, just steps, does that mean that all of the Ancients were biased against those in wheelchairs?
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Duh! They don't have legs, so they don't need a ramp.

how does the stargate stand upright if the gate is round and heavy?

Comment

Errr... Superglue? (I was going to make an obscene comment referring to weight, but thought people might find it offensive)

Does the Puddlejumper have windscreen wipers?

Comment

Errr... Superglue? (I was going to make an obscene comment referring to weight, but thought people might find it offensive)

Does the Puddlejumper have windscreen wipers?
                    \

DUH! It doesn't have a windshield

If someone off-world were to dial Earth, supply a valid Iris code and then fart into the wormhole, would the guards in the gate room pass out? Would the blast doors protect Chevron Guy?
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

It depends on who farts.

Do wormholes have worms in them?

Comment

Yes, it's the Goa'uld breeding ground.

Carter vs McKay. Who'd win?

Comment

Duh! Carter! You can barely understand McKay when he's rambling.

Why do Replicators see in purple?

Comment

Yes, it's the Goa'uld breeding ground.

Carter vs McKay. Who'd win?
                            DUH! This isn't the Stargate Deathmatch thread

Could the Asgard beam transporter materialize green slime right above Jack's head?

Comment

Duh! Carter! You can barely understand McKay when he's rambling.

Why do Replicators see in purple?
                              They've been watching too much Barney.

Carter got a new laptop in season..... 8 (?). What happened to the old one?

Comment

They've been watching too much Barney.

Carter got a new laptop in season..... 8 (?). What happened to the old one?
                                Duh! Jack tried turning it on.

Is jack really that brainless when it comes to using electronic devices?

Comment

Working...
                                X