No announcement yet.

~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duh! It's a sub-galaxy inside another sub-galaxy in another galaxy far, far away.
    Where is the Asgard homeworld these days?
    Duh! As far away from Jack as possibly! Gee, does that guy have dependancy issues?

What happened to Jonas?
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Duh! As far away from Jack as possibly! Gee, does that guy have dependancy issues?

What happened to Jonas?
      Duh! He fell off the place of his own planet.
      What is Sam's favorite color?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
        Duh! He fell off the place of his own planet.
        What is Sam's favorite color?
        Duh! Coral with just the slightest hint of puch

Is this the Sutpid Question Game or the Stupid Answer Game?
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Is this the Sutpid Question Game or the Stupid Answer Game?
          Duh! Neither. It's the stupid question game.

Why does the Prometheus look like several rusty ford anglias welded together?

Comment

Why does the Prometheus look like several rusty ford anglias welded together?
            DUH! because that's what it really is.

do the armbands from Upgrades only increase your speed and strength?
            Gone Fission
            "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole93
              DUH! because that's what it really is.

do the armbands from Upgrades only increase your speed and strength?
              DUH! They make the uniform look good.

Who has better aim with a P-90 when they're not wearing their glasses Chevron Guy or Daniel?
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                Who has better aim with a P-90 when they're not wearing their glasses Chevron Guy or Daniel?
                hmmm....Daniel. Definetly.

does Daniel have any other hobbies than reading up on the Ancients?
                Gone Fission
                "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Does pizza hut do intergalactic delivery?

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer
                    Yes, there is a special suprise inside? (Fairly Odd Parents reference)

Why doesn't anyone in Atlantis have a gameboy?
                    so one get them a gameboy 4 x-mas
                    carter "colone?"
                    o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                      Does pizza hut do intergalactic delivery?
                      Duh! What do you think the Red Button does on the DHD?

Is it better to have a spherically perfect Stargate, or a polygrammatically unique Stargate?

Comment

spherically perfect... 'cos it has the word 'perfect' in it...

How long will it take for the gang at SGA to beat the living snot out of McKay?
                        (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

How long will it take for the gang at SGA to beat the living snot out of McKay?
                          Duh! Why do the dirty work when the wraith can do it for ya?

Do they accept visa on p3x 595?

Comment

yes, 'cos they need those oh, so important US Dollars.

Why does Ronon have dreadlocks?
                            (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

It's just easier maintainance, no hair straighteners in the morning.

Why does Beckett wear the St Andrews, but the English guy wears the Union Flag and not the St George?

Comment

It's just easier maintainance, no hair straighteners in the morning.

Why does Beckett wear the St Andrews, but the English guy wears the Union Flag and not the St George?
                                'cos he likes dragons

is Beckett Scotty ("I cannae reach the controls, Cap'n!")?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X