No announcement yet.

~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well seeing as my wireless internet connection barely works three rooms away, I'd say 23,000 light years might be pushing it a bit.

Why don't female SG members have to wear miniskirts a la star trek?
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Well seeing as my wireless internet connection barely works three rooms away, I'd say 23,000 light years might be pushing it a bit.

Why don't female SG members have to wear miniskirts a la star trek?
      DUH! Because if sam wore one jack would be too distracted to do much of anything.

Why dont the asgard have hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
        DUH! Because if sam wore one jack woul be too distracted to do much of anything.

Why dont the asgard have hair.
        DUH! The Furlings stopped donating their hair to the Asgard.

Who do you think is most likely to ascend - a republican or a low-down, filthy, dirty, rotten, bottom-dweller, left-wing, liberal Democrat?

(As to the mini-skirt question...)

DUH! Captain Kirk isn't the head of the SGC
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          DUH! The Furlings stopped donating their hair to the Asgard.

Who do you think is most likely to ascend - a republican or a low-down, filthy, dirty, rotten, bottom-dweller, left-wing, liberal Democrat?
          DUH! A Lib Dem, because the Rebublicans are lower, dirtier and smellier (no offence to any Republicans ... it's all part of the game .

Why do the Nox have sticks in their hair?
          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

All that rolling round in the hay (Sam, Jack, take note )

Why did Janet have Daniel's glasses?

Comment

All that rolling round in the hay (Sam, Jack, take note )

Why did Janet have Daniel's glasses?
              DUH! Because a magnet pulled it off danny boys face and put it on hers.

Where do the nox get there hair cut.

Comment

Obviously the same palce as Sam in season 4

Are the SGA team contributing to the wraith christmas drive (see vee's signature for further details)

Comment

Obviously the same palce as Sam in season 4

Are the SGA team contributing to the wraith christmas drive (see vee's signature for further details)
                  DUH! The marines in SGC are threatening to shoot anyone who doesn't donate to Toys for Tots.

How many fruitcakes would it take to take down a Wraith Hive Ship?
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Well.... McKay, Ford, Sheppard, Weir....

How many times should SG1 have been courtmarshialled?

Comment

Well.... McKay, Ford, Sheppard, Weir....

How many times should SG1 have been courtmarshialled?
                      (Worthy of jello that is, even if without DUH!* your response you did not begin, hint)

DUH! Its not a real military unit so they can't be courtmarshalled.

Who would win in a world-wide scavenger hunt for charity?

SG1, the Wiggles or the Mystery Men?

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                        (Worthy of jello that is, even if without DUH!* your response you did not begin, hint)

DUH! Its not a real military unit so they can't be courtmarshalled.

Who would win in a world-wide scavenger hunt for charity?

SG1, the Wiggles or the Mystery Men?

Duh! In a charity hunt everyone knows that Santa's elves would win.
                        What does Mckay do on his weekends?

Comment

Duh! Lies in bed reading steamy McKay/Carter fanfic!

What do the Wraith do at Weekends?

Comment

Duh! Lies in bed reading steamy McKay/Carter fanfic!

What do the Wraith do at Weekends?
                            Duh! They try to wraith Shep and kill Ford. I stress the try cuz they fail miserably cuz Ford and Shep are just too good for them.
                            Do the Goa'uld go to the movies?

Comment

Do the Goa'uld go to the movies?
                              Duh! They don't have time anymore. Not with Anubis going to Star Wars conventions as Darth Vader and Ba'al going to the Intergalactic Cocktail competition!

Where exactly IS the Pegasus galaxy?

Comment

Duh! They don't have time anymore. Not with Anubis going to Star Wars conventions as Darth Vader and Ba'al going to the Intergalactic Cocktail competition!

Where exactly IS the Pegasus galaxy?
                                Duh! It's a sub-galaxy inside another sub-galaxy in another galaxy far, far away.
                                Where is the Asgard homeworld these days?

Comment

Working...
                                X