~Stupid Question Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodan5757
    Tries to figure out why everyone in Pegasus speakes English.

Is it just me or are there less alien species in the Pegasus Galaxy then there are in the Milky Way?
    Well lets see:
    Milky Way - Goa'uld, Asgard, Replicators, that guy from "Fire and Water", the guys from "Space Race" and the Unas. (the Nox are fairly human like, so I won't count them...)

Pegasus - Wraith, that black blob from "Hide and Seek", umm, hmmm...you can always count that Whale from Grace under Pressure, I guess.

MW- 6
    PG- 3 or 2

-------
    What's with the lack of aliens in the Pegasus galaxy then??

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
    ---------------------------------------------
    Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
      Well lets see:
      Milky Way - Goa'uld, Asgard, Replicators, that guy from "Fire and Water", the guys from "Space Race" and the Unas. (the Nox are fairly human like, so I won't count them...)

Pegasus - Wraith, that black blob from "Hide and Seek", umm, hmmm...you can always count that Whale from Grace under Pressure, I guess.

MW- 6
      PG- 3 or 2

-------
      What's with the lack of aliens in the Pegasus galaxy then??
      They all ran off when they heard that baywatch 'actors' (I am being kind ) were coming to Atlantis.

Are we ever going to see the Atlantis expedition fishing for the giant sea monster?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

They all ran off when they heard that baywatch 'actors' (I am being kind ) were coming to Atlantis.

Are we ever going to see the Atlantis expedition fishing for the giant sea monster?
        Only if Peter Jackson directs it, and Andy Serkis plays the sea monster.

What other SG roles could Andy Serkis play?

Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
          Only if Peter Jackson directs it, and Andy Serkis plays the sea monster.

What other SG roles could Andy Serkis play?
          The one who find the Stargate, the one who chases the Stargate, the one who kills for the Stargate..."my preeeeeeciiiiooooous giant ring that rules them all, preeeeeeciiiiooooous"

What other wonderful Stargate happenings should Peter Jackson direct?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

The one who find the Stargate, the one who chases the Stargate, the one who kills for the Stargate..."my preeeeeeciiiiooooous giant ring that rules them all, preeeeeeciiiiooooous"

What other wonderful Stargate happenings should Peter Jackson direct?
            The Atlantis ep where the giant Wraith climbs up the central tower.

Would Pixar ever do a Stargate movie?

Comment

Yes a cute little movie about 3 Goa'uld symbiote friends who have wacky adventures trying to find a place on Earth, taking over various people with comic results.

What would be the title song in the Stargate musical be called?

Comment

Originally posted by somethinghuman
                Yes a cute little movie about 3 Goa'uld symbiote friends who have wacky adventures trying to find a place on Earth, taking over various people with comic results.

What would be the title song in the Stargate musical be called?
                Why McKay is the smartest person in the Pegasus Galaxy... which was written, directed, and produced by McKay.

What other songs would be in it?
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

"For Crying out Loud" - Sung by Jack
                  "I'm a Genius, you're just brilliant" - a Sam McKay duet
                  "umm...errr...Jack?"- Daniel
                  "I got more hair then Captain Kirk" - Sheppard

What songs would the bad guys be singing?

Comment

"For Crying out Loud" - Sung by Jack
                    "I'm a Genius, you're just brilliant" - a Sam McKay duet
                    "umm...errr...Jack?"- Daniel
                    "I got more hair then Captain Kirk" - Sheppard

What songs would the bad guys be singing?
                    Show stopping numbers based off the last sentence they spoke.

Where did the eggplant go?

Comment

It went to a far, far better place... along with the Baconplant and Hashbrownplant.

...Darnit, looks like it took the Toastplant along, too.

If John Sheppard met a female genie, approximately how long would it take them to get around to their first date?
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                        It went to a far, far better place... along with the Baconplant and Hashbrownplant.

...Darnit, looks like it took the Toastplant along, too.

If John Sheppard met a female genie, approximately how long would it take them to get around to their first date?
                        A minute.

Where would they more likely go on their first date, miniature golfing, or ice skating?
                        Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Miniature golfing! Except it wouldn't be very miniature, as John would likely find himself on scale with the rest of the golf set. What an unusual experience.

Approximately how many T-shirts has McKay had to replace due to coffee stains?
                          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

6.5 billion

how many cups of coffee has mckay had in atlantis
                            War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

6.5 billion. He's a clumbsy man.

What would McKay do if the coffee ran out?

Comment

6.5 billion. He's a clumbsy man.

What would McKay do if the coffee ran out?
                                DUH! Have a total and complete freak-out. Not to mention the universe's largest caffine crash.

What would he be forced to drink instead of coffee?

Comment

Working...
                                X