X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wako!
    a big mac

what does the fourth zat blast do?
    It reveals that the third blast just makes your dead body invisible.
    Which city is better, Atlantis or the Nox one?

Comment

Atlantis, there isn't a Stargate Nox City now is there?

What does the 10th chevon do
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Atlantis, there isn't a Stargate Nox City now is there?

What does the 10th chevon do
        It creates a new distance calculation that allows you to slingshot along the outskirts of the universe and back to the planet you were currently on, allowing the use of two active stargates on the planet in question.

Which does Teal'c prefer, Medal of Honor or Battlefield 1942?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
          It creates a new distance calculation that allows you to slingshot along the outskirts of the universe and back to the planet you were currently on, allowing the use of two active stargates on the planet in question.

Which does Teal'c prefer, Medal of Honor or Battlefield 1942?
          Medal of Honor

What does Teal'c prefer Xbox or Playstation 2

Comment

Medal of Honor

What does Teal'c prefer Xbox or Playstation 2
            Well, he really prefers Gamecube so he can play Mario Cart. But since you seem to want to limit me to these two choices, his second favorite option is Xbox.

Now that that's settled, who's better at Mario Cart, Teal'c or Jack?

Comment

Well, he really prefers Gamecube so he can play Mario Cart. But since you seem to want to limit me to these two choices, his second favorite option is Xbox.

Now that that's settled, who's better at Mario Cart, Teal'c or Jack?
              Jack, but only because he's not going off-world any more and he's not chasing Carter.

Why is it that SG1 is always saving the planet? Don't the other SG teams save the planet?
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                Jack, but only because he's not going off-world any more and he's not chasing Carter.

Why is it that SG1 is always saving the planet? Don't the other SG teams save the planet?
                Well, you see now, it's all a matter of perspective. Why save the universe when you can pay SG-1 to do it for you?

If the Ancients are ascended, the Asgard and Nox are not, what does that make the Furlings?

Comment

They are the chefs at the ascended cafe

Who won the game of stargate golf Teal'c or Jack

Comment

They are the chefs at the ascended cafe

Who won the game of stargate golf Teal'c or Jack
                    Teal'c. Did you see how badly Jack clipped that golf ball?

How many times did it take Teal'c to learn to properly put in a light bulb?

Comment

Teal'c. Did you see how badly Jack clipped that golf ball?

How many times did it take Teal'c to learn to properly put in a light bulb?
                      1000, and he is still going

What is the difference between the alpha site, the beta site and the gamma site?

Comment

1000, and he is still going

What is the difference between the alpha site, the beta site and the gamma site?
                        Several letters worth.

Did Jack ever learn how to do pottery correctly?

Comment

Several letters worth.

Did Jack ever learn how to do pottery correctly?
                          no, the real reason he left was so he could pratice

how does jack feel about cliches?

Comment

Originally posted by wikeja
                            It spins.
                            Do Wraith brush their teeth?
                            i dont think they need to, they suck peoples lives thoguh there hands anyway
                            In Memory of Stalingrad

May She Never Be Forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Ra's mom
                              i dont think they need to, they suck peoples lives thoguh there hands anyway
                              Oh no! She didn't ask a stupid question! Have we come to the end of this thread?
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                                Oh no! She didn't ask a stupid question! Have we come to the end of this thread?
                                Nope, just to the end of season 9.

How many more seasons will this thread go?

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Working...
                                X