This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azezeal666
    i just wanted to know what u guys and gals thought. personally i think that McKay would win as he has spent time woth Sheppard and ford and could have picked up some moves, whereas zelenka pretty much stays in atlantis.
    who's better at technobabble?

Comment

McKay'd probably win, but I reckon Zelenka would give him a run for his money. It'd be like 'handbags at dawn', but hysterically funny to watch!
      sigpic

Comment

I think it would just take one sucker punch from Zelenka and McKay would run off. I love the man, but he's not a fighter. Hmmm...I wonder if it would degenerate into a really ugly verbal battle? Because then I'd have to give the odds to Rodney.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I say we petition TPTB to write one of these, it could be a DVD extra, a very funny one
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

They are both pretty craven, given the situation, but in a one-on-one fight, Zelenka would massacre Mckay, for making him feel dumb too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
              What, were you expecting more from me? Hahahah!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I think that after having to put up with McKay for the last two years, all that pent up rage would give Zelenka an edge. So I'll lay down 2 days of coffee on Zelenka!
                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

How do you think these guys would be at using fire arms?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                    Oh, Don't get me started on the firearms issue... unless you want that vein in my temple to start pulsing.

Comment

They would be safe, but just don't be in the same room as them.
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Well, it's been my recollection that McKay's experience with firearms of any sort has been pretty abysmal at best.

Zelenka on the other hand... Actually i have no clue how he would do with firearms.

Comment

Well, it's been my recollection that McKay's experience with firearms of any sort has been pretty abysmal at best.

Zelenka on the other hand... Actually i have no clue how he would do with firearms.

Ok, without getting in too much detail they would be fine. They wouldn't be allowed to carry a firearm if they hadn't passed a qualification course.

The portrayal of McKay in Season 2 not being able to handle a gun is just there for comic relief as his defense of Shep in The Defiant One shows he has good aim and control.

Comment

Can't say who I think would win, 'cause I just don't know. But I'd be pulling for Zelenka.

Go, little Czech man!

Comment

I think there should be a technobabble contest.

Comment

I think there should be a technobabble contest.
                                ............in Czech.
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X