No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...When you have a nightmare about spiders and (yes, it's silly, but when I was a kid I was really scared of them, now I'm not so much, but instead of not dreaming about them ever apparently my subconscious wanted to make it bigger, like, as big as I am -and no I wasn't watching Eight Legged Freaks- where was I... *glares at people for interrupting* ) I was saying you know your a Gatehead when you read about dream programming and instead of trying to convince your brain to dream about something other than spiders, you tell yourself to 'Remember the Disrupter next time for crying out loud'

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      ...When you have a nightmare about spiders and (yes, it's silly, but when I was a kid I was really scared of them, now I'm not so much, but instead of not dreaming about them ever apparently my subconscious wanted to make it bigger, like, as big as I am -and no I wasn't watching Eight Legged Freaks- where was I... *glares at people for interrupting* ) I was saying you know your a Gatehead when you read about dream programming and instead of trying to convince your brain to dream about something other than spiders, you tell yourself to 'Remember the Disrupter next time for crying out loud'
      I am TERRIFIED of spiders. All bugs in general. Especially those with legs. ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS!

So you know you're a Gatehead when you're not so much dreaming of spiders as you are Replicators that look like spiders.

Adrianne
      (I had a dream last night that big red, white, and black spiders were crawling all over me. And I can tell when I'm dreaming so apparently I opened my eyes to force the thought from my mind and it didn't help any because in my minds eye one of the bugs crawled into my eye. Disturbing. I hate spiders.)
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

i hate spiders too **shudders** but i think the replicators are cute and would make good pets...

You know you're a Gatehead when you think replicators are cute
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok This is not one of my proudest moments.

At work, I was supposed to call the state about our clients :John and Sybil Moses. So I Called the state and the operator asked for the names. I actually Said John and Sybil Sheppard (instead of Moses). It took me a while why I made such a dumb mistake. John sheppard from SGA and then the actress: Cybil Sheppard. Funny, huh?
          1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

you go to a Broadway show with your significant other and wish there was a Stargate musical . After all Buffy the Vampire Slayer had a musical episode.
            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
            Pay it forward

Comment

When you talk about anubis in world civ and you think to yourself "How could he spend all that time watching mummifications if he was conquering the system lords"

and you watch each epiosode numerous times within 24 hours of it being aired.
              Haha been there i always watch it every time its on that first night 3 times i think
              My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

every time you get in your car you think it is a PJ and wish you had the stealth technology so you could avoid the speed traps.
                All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                Pay it forward

Comment

You make a dumb mistake and say to your self: Ego Indeo Nava Fron. Or Ego Fron Cruvus.
                  1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Don't think this one has come up, if so, my bad.
                    Whenever you hear a song on the radio you think "Gee, this song would be good for a Stargate vid". I do it alot, especially in traffic.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Well I know I am a Gate Head when I am going to Canada(Vancouver to be exact) and the only thing that I can think of is visiting the set. Hmm......It's inconceivable!
                      Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

You know you're a gatehead when you apply for a job at O'Neill...and it isn't for the clothing discount!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Did I mention I know ancient?

I do ya know

Im such a gatehead

also gou'ald....the insults come in handy
                          I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                          so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                          But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                          Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                          GW My home away from home....
                          My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

You stay up for 39 hours straight watching nothing but Stargate...

(yes, I've done this! )

Comment

When you rite a 6 page school report on qountum physics just so you dont have to do the 2 page report on your pet....(Yes I have!)
                              I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                              so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                              But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                              Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                              GW My home away from home....
                              My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                You know you're a gatehead when you apply for a job at O'Neill...and it isn't for the clothing discount!
                                Since I don't know what it is - I'm assuming O'Neill is a clothing store?

Comment

Working...
                                X