You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
    You actually start arguing about Dr Frasier being dead or alive even when you clearly saw her being shot to death.
    she's dead in this realm, they still have the qountem mirror so they could if they wanted to.
    I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
    so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
    But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
    Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
    GW My home away from home....
    My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
      When you have the crapy SG1 game on your cell phone....It was worth the $7
      lol i have the same game on my cell to lol want the new game 4 xbox
      carter "colone?"
      o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

"PM me about the BPW piccies on the JFT. And BTW, wasn't MS great in FiaD? ::THUNK:: ::ded:: Lots of Danny whumping in that one. I'm a Shep whumper mself, though. And he had some cute expressions in BIS. And
        Spoiler:
        froggy Sheppy
        in 'Conversion' was just creepy!"

...This makes perfect sense to you.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

like i said on another thread....when my mom sees me on the internet she asks how are the other gateheads.
          Stargate Pants Girl
          (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
          Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

can't stop singing.......Me, me, me, me, me me me, me me, me, me, me me me. Me, me, me, me me me, me me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me…*Trails off, then picks up again* Me, me, me, me, me me me…

Arg!!!......Urgo........

Will you loosen up?
            Hey, I'm loose.

Years from now, when you're thinking about me, you're going to say 'How did I ever get along without that wonderful, constant companion?' Woof.

Oh god i think that i lost it.*snickers* at least i can be left alone now *evil grin* Muuhahahahahaha!!!!!!! *snorts from too much laughter*
            Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Okay, how about when your 'Mood' at one of the forums you frequent is permanantly listed as "Jack,Jack,Jack,Jack,Jack,Jack*happy sigh*" ? Does that count if it's a gate forum?

or how about if you forget your own birthday but start planning what to do for Jack's a week in advance? -It's Oct 20th guys, so don't forget to celebrate!- (I forgot Daniel's this year *hangs head in shame* Hoping to remember Sam's though. Anyone have ideas for when to celebrate Teal'c's?)

Comment

You did a victory dance when your mom stopped calling Jack 'MacGyver' (Now she calls MacGyver 'Jack'...) You find yourself driving home telling your mom the names of every two-part episode in SG-1 and which ones were cliff-hangers and which were contained in the season and which seasons ended with cliff-hangers and which were closed ended and which two-parter was your favorite except you can't really choose so you end us comparing them which leads to....

Comment

...my mom usually ask what episode it is when she watches it.

...my mom took off with one of my boxsets...... i think i am turnning her into a gatehead...whoohoo!!!....
                  Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Boobala
                    ...my mom usually ask what episode it is when she watches it.

...my mom took off with one of my boxsets...... i think i am turnning her into a gatehead...whoohoo!!!....
                    Yay! More converts! Heheh!

...when you have computer trouble and explain to your friend over IM, “Sorry 'bout that... My computer exploded, and I used the repository of the Ancients' knowledge, a tin can, two AA batteries, and some duct tape to rebuilt it... I might get a fron-ache in a little while...”
                    And the people shall deliver the wicked unto your divine judgment, for their sins shall be weighed in balance with all that is just and true.

“Someone's gotta speak for the Nobodies... and it might as well be me.” — Kairez Lightkeeper

Comment

When you get sick, and feel the need to Kel'no Reem.
                      The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

...you're tired and tell yourself with minimal effort, “Ego indeo dormata.
                        And the people shall deliver the wicked unto your divine judgment, for their sins shall be weighed in balance with all that is just and true.

“Someone's gotta speak for the Nobodies... and it might as well be me.” — Kairez Lightkeeper

Comment

I turned my mom into a gatehead*grins proudly*

This weekend I made a crack about my Dad's impending MPD (Male Pattern Baldness) When he looked less than thrilled I apologized by telling him I didn't mean it the way it sounded. It just popped into my fron... He didn't get it...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                            You did a victory dance when your mom stopped calling Jack 'MacGyver' (Now she calls MacGyver 'Jack'...)
                            I'm waiting for that day. I can feel it coming. Just last week she cared enough about 9th season to come out and see what it was about ... and she doesn't like the 9th season because MacGyver's not in it.

It's coming, I can feel it ...

Adrianne
                            (Or it might be here because I know she was going to buy me the 2nd and 3rd season without question when she saw them in the store...)
                            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

When you're frequently late to school cause of GW

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                                When you're frequently late to school cause of GW
                                Lol, it's with similar with me, but it's not getting enough sleep because of gateworld, not doing hw because of gateworld, not eating because of gateworld, not drinking...you get the idea.
                                Last edited by Dr Weir; 18 October 2005, 04:57 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X