You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 923flanigan
    Oh gosh....I'm guilty of almost everything here....And I understand everything Sam says....

You know your a gate head when...

Your friends grunt and walk away whenever you start a conversation on the latest Stargate episode.

You can name every Stargate Character, including secondaries, and their actors.

You start recognizing Stargate actors in other shows.

You wonder when you'll have time to visit Cheyenne Mountain.

Your favorites list of Stargate sites is so long you are afraid to try and count.

Mid season finales make you cry.

Cliffhangers make you scream 'Godammit, I need a life!'.

You are constantly asking your science teacher why some elements are missing from the periodic table.

You are the only one in your class who understands space-time-relativity.

Instead of thinking 'what would Jesus do' you start thinking 'what would Jack do'.

I could go on....

Oh my gosh!!!! That is so me, I have done everyone of those!!!! And this one "You are the only one in your class who understands space-time-relativity.".......hehe! Yes, I'll always end up asking my science teacher about his theorys are on space-time releativity.....

Comment

hmm i guess i fit snugly into many of those things. Meh, it's all good

Comment

when you're buying kleenex just because daniel uses them ^^

Comment

lol when you really really want to change your birthday to Daniel's so you can celebrate both birthdays on the same day

Comment

when you do a happy dance at work because now on saturdays you have stargate followed by stargate atlantis...*does the happy dance again*

Comment

When those 3 horrible words make you cry everytime you see them- 'To Be Continued'
              I nearly had a hearattack at the end of Seige Part 2!

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                When those 3 horrible words make you cry everytime you see them- 'To Be Continued'
                I nearly had a hearattack at the end of Seige Part 2!

LOLOL...good one McKays girl, especially when 'to be contiuned' means months
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

You name your pets after the characters, and get more pets so you can get the full set, up to and incuding walk-ons.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lately I have been doing Google searches on Mytholgical names of characters and ships on SG to learn about there orgins
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                      LOLOL...good one McKays girl, especially when 'to be contiuned' means months
                      I know what you mean, I might get to work on that parody vid I've been planning for AGES

What to do when waiting for SG to continue-
                      1)Watch repeats
                      2)Make HUGE lists on the Gateheaders thread
                      3)Write like this on the every thread
                      4)Make a double identity and have long conversations with yourself which only makes sense to you
                      5)Talk in a cockney accent ALL THE TIME
                      6)Put a smiley face at the end of every word
                      7)TTyyppee lliikkee tthhiiss
                      8)Reach 1801 posts

sigpic

Comment

/\/\/\/\/\

LOLOL...stop yur cracking me up gurl
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                          /\/\/\/\/\

LOLOL...stop yur cracking me up gurl
                          I cant, my gateheaders block is finally lifted

9) Choose a random user and PM them constantly till their inbox is stuffed
                          10) PM a user you've never talked to and pretend you're best friends (I might just try this one )

PMing peeps is so much fun

sigpic

Comment

you call your dining room the briefing room and the hallway the embarcation room...

Comment

You buy a Nintendo DS and Nintendogs just so you can name all your virtual pets after characters from the show. Let's see: McKay the chihuahua...
                              "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

when you walk the dog saying...
                                and we're walking...

Comment

Working...
                                X