No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when it's 4.08am and u are on Gateworld over sleeping...

when u start using quantum theory and the theory of relativity to prove points in philosophy essays (I pity the person who has to mark my philosophy paper).

when the battery on ur laptop gets down to 38minutes and u cry out to your flatmate that it can only maintain a stable connection for 38min before the gate deactivates.

when ur flatmates asks you to clean the bathroom you reply, "despite what you all may think, I am not superman." (did this yesterday...no reaction)

when the only way you know how to flirt is by talking about stargate (this is kinda working for me with one guy...lol)

when u start wondering about whether u can get ur own naqhedah generator, to cut back on electricity costs.

Other people around u have begun to mutter 'indeed' as a standard response.

ok, it's after 4... screw sleeping! More coffee!

Comment

When any circular design on a floor or carpet automatically becomes ring transporters.
      Alice in Chains, Metallica, Jerry Cantrell.
      Pure metal.
      Go Red Sox and Patriots!
      My favorite CD ATM: Master of Puppets, by Metallica.

Comment

when you explain Donnie Darko by using Stargate references

Comment

I just ordered am enviromental license plate (customized plate) for my new car I bought.

My personal plate I ordered will say and look like this 5TH RACE. I'm sure that most people won't know what the heck it means. But for those fellow SG fans that do get it, I hope I get a few honks of appreciation
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

You try figuring out where Naquada would appear on the Perodic Table of Elements
            You think Aphopis should die once an for all.
            Join the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

When your RL friends want to make some new net buddies because they think you're current ones are too wierd! (and they've never even met them!!)

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

If you wonder if dinos ever went splat agienst the sheild while attacking Atlantis.
                Join the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

When you have the most amazing dream.....and it's all about Stargate!
                  Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

When you watch episodes in your DVD collection and actually make mental and written notes about things so you can be smarter when posting here at GW.
                    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

When you read this thread to see if you do any of the things that other Gateworlders think makes you a gatehead

Comment

I'm sure this thread has many identical replies. I have'nt read all of this thread but most of what I have, I see things that I do regulary or occasionally.

I posted one yesterday where I stated I ordered a custom license plate for my new car (Infinity G35) that will read 5TH RACE. Not sure if anyone else has done a custom plate for SG on this thread. I have seen GOAULD on a California plate a few years back. I cought up to the guy to give him a thumbs up. He smiled and waved back.
                        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

you know you have a gatehead when you have nothing better to do than complain about the upcoming seasons. lol...

Comment

When you wake up and Carter is NOT in your bed!!!!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

We just got a new kitten to add to the collective here, and named him Thor..I dont even think we thought about it for more than 5 seconds, we were both sure the minute we were thinking of names.

Comment

You know you're a GateHead when the names on the top of the 'baby's name' list are 'Jack', 'Samantha', 'Daniel', 'Janet' and 'George'. OK so Teal'cs isn't there but my husband just shook his head when I suggested it. Unfortunatly none of the names were used much to my disgust but I love my daughters ( Melissa and Megan) regardless of their names.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Working...
                                X