No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When someone asks you what it's like working with Colonel O'Neill and your reply is 'sorry, that's classified information'

Comment

when you bring stargate topics into the classroom... haha

i did a presentation on the art of stargate for art history... proved to be very interesting... lol

and in physics we were starting to explore nuclear physics, and i brought naquada into the discussion

[one time i was in a discussion where we were trying to see if naquada was actually something possible, and someone said there wasn't enough room on the periodic table, and someone else said that they heard that atoms get more and more unstable as they increase in atomic mass, but after a certain point, they get more and more stable. i brought that up in class and coincidentally the teacher was about to give us an article on how superheavy elements can achieve islands or pockets of stability once they reach a certain point... haha... i aced that yay...]

yesss lol

Comment

when you start think with words from the show. my little brother was anoying me with his crying and all of a sudden i think: would you stop crying for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles17

i did a presentation on the art of stargate for art history... proved to be very interesting... lol

and in physics we were starting to explore nuclear physics, and i brought naquada into the discussion

[one time i was in a discussion where we were trying to see if naquada was actually something possible, and someone said there wasn't enough room on the periodic table, and someone else said that they heard that atoms get more and more unstable as they increase in atomic mass, but after a certain point, they get more and more stable. i brought that up in class and coincidentally the teacher was about to give us an article on how superheavy elements can achieve islands or pockets of stability once they reach a certain point... haha... i aced that yay...]

yesss lol
          When you search the entire internet looking for reasons why Naquadah is stable.
          If you know why charles, then pleeeeaaaase tell!

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you have a whole loada coursework to do by tomorrow, but you're still on Gateworld!

When you play the DHD sim all afternoon. (I somehow managed to get stuck in a timeloop )

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

You get my vote as one of, "if not the biggest" gatehead anywhere McKays Girl!...I mean that with all due respect and as a compliment!.
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

... you to Gatecon this july and think it's not possible, what do i see ? There's Sg1, Major Davis and LtCol Carter on the Stage, and ask yourself where's the quantum mirror this can't be real, god on what side of the mirror am i in anyway ? ...
                General, just say the word and we're ready, in ten, no five, heck we're ready now!!

Comment

Originally posted by RubyRed
                  when you start think with words from the show. my little brother was anoying me with his crying and all of a sudden i think: would you stop crying for crying out loud.
                  *waves hands in the air* I do that!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles17

yesss lol
                    lol....Yeah.....I had to write a paper (this was 3 years ago) (now get this my science teacher was a big of a gate head as I am)....Anyway the paper was on "You were a brilliant sciencetist and you evented a GREAT machine...exlpain it,what it does,what it is made of,and what does it look like!"....Yes,I did my report on the Stargate...It was rather funny!

Comment

.....when you memorize what Carter said in Grace when she was exlain how to get out of the gas cloud,just because it makes you feel REALLY smart! (lol)

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                        You have a heartattack when your cable goes out just before Stargate's on!!!

lol....Yes...On monday my cable went out and I was so flippin' mad because stargate was going to come on in an hour! But thank GOD it came back on!

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          ^^ lol!

When you start using '^' in threads outside of the teapot thread

When you know what the teapot thread is

When you keep getting these msgs- Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 20 seconds. Evil GW!!!!

lol.........

Comment

You know there's a Stargate in your own back garden... but no one else can see it because the Nox's have disguised it for you.

Comment

Everyone who has passed away as has "ascended".

Comment

You replace your touch tone phone with an old rotary phone and loudly inform every one when each 'chevron' has locked. (lol....."I can see it now!"....Cheveron 1 encoded!)

Comment

Working...
                                X