You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akren
    - When you try & break into the set of SG SG-1/SGA by immitating the cast &/or crew.
    - When you name your children after cast, crew or characters from the STARGATE universe.
    - When STARGATE is the first, last & only thing on your mind.
    - When you use qoutes or noises from the shows/movie/game on a regular basis (I use 'for crying out loud' & 'indeed' alot).
    - When you go crawling through the grass going 'here snakey snakey!' looking for Goa'uuld or Tok'ra symbiotes.
    - When you subscribe to this thread!

You get my vote as one of the biggest Gate Heads akren!....funny stuff!
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
      You get my vote as one of the biggest Gate Heads akren!....funny stuff!
      I think we need 2 types of Gate Heads, GW Gate Heads and SG Gate Heads, cause theres a HUGE difference!!!

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        I think we need 2 types of Gate Heads, GW Gate Heads and SG Gate Heads, cause theres a HUGE difference!!!

Really, care to elaborate on that?...I tend to see the GW heads as hardcore a group of SG and SGA fans as there are!.

I'm interested in your take on the difference McKays
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Really, care to elaborate on that?...I tend to see the GW heads as hardcore a group of SG and SGA fans as there are!.
          GW Gateheads- people who cant seem to get off GW, and have posts on here relating to that problem

SG Gateheads- People who seem to cant stop watching Stargate and have posts on here mostly relating to that problem (like akren up there)

I'm interested in your take on the difference McKays
          huh?

sigpic

Comment

GW Gateheads- people who cant seem to get off GW, and have posts on here relating to that problem

SG Gateheads- People who seem to cant stop watching Stargate and have posts on here mostly relating to that problem (like akren up there)

Ok, but I don't see that much a difference between the two. People on here alot obviously watch the show alot, I would think

When I said I am intertested in your 'take' on the differences....That means whats your opinion on said differences.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Ok, but I don't see that much a difference between the two. People on here alot obviously watch the show alot, I would think

When I said I am intertested in your 'take' on the differences....That means whats your opinion on said differences.
              There probably isnt that much of a difference on this forum between the two, but SG fans who dont post here are VERY different to us! I should know, I have a friend who doesnt post here ( ) I dont know how she does it! I couldnt live without this forum!

sigpic

Comment

There probably isnt that much of a difference on this forum between the two, but SG fans who dont post here are VERY different to us! I should know, I have a friend who doesnt post here ( ) I dont know how she does it! I couldnt live without this forum!

I was'nt aware of this forum for along time, I just recently discovered it a few months ago. I visited GW and would occasionally check the forum out. After reading through alot of the threads I realized there are alot of other people like myself that have a love for this show that is almost of a cult following. So I joined and have'nt been dissappointed in the least!.

Personally I think the people that post on here, including yourself McKays Girl are some of the smartest of all scifi fans in any genre out there!
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I was'nt aware of this forum for along time, I just recently discovered it a few months ago. I visited GW and would occasionally check the forum out. After reading through alot of the threads I realized there are alot of other people like myself that have a love for this show that is almost of a cult following. So I joined and have'nt been dissappointed in the least!.
                  I was aware of it, although I didnt think much of it. I've never been on a forum before (except a small one my friends started that didnt really take off)
                  I only joined because I got obsessed with SGA, and wanted to talk to SGA fans.

Personally I think the people that post on here, including yourself McKays Girl are some of the smartest of all scifi fans in any genre out there!
                  Stargate has a way of attracting all the smart geeks, possibly because it has a very scientific approach which a lot of sci-fi shows lack. Its one of the reasons why I love the show so much, I'm a big fan of science!
                  And this forums great too, theres a lot of people on here with the same interests as me, and also people post here very regularly which is why its addictive.

sigpic

Comment

I spend more time here than watching the show these days .

Comment

Thanks for getting the thread back on track!

And I agree, but tonight is Stargate Monday on Scifi, soooooo, I'll probably be there and not here.

(raises one eyebrow, and bows slightly)

Comment

You have a heartattack when your cable goes out just before Stargate's on!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer
                          When you get upset for stuff like that

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

.....a thunderstorm starts, and you can't decide to if you should get off GW and turn off your PC.

Comment

...you dream about stargate 3 nights in a row.

Comment

Only 3?

You're watching SG-1 Monday and on here at the same time
                                It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

Working...
                                X