X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to do that to my bosses too, I swear the manager is a Goa'uld

Comment

Originally posted by akren
      when you want to torture your boss or other aanoying people with Goa'uuld torture devices (ribbon device, fire stix, ashrak torture device, etc), revive them in a sarcophogus & do it all again (I have a pre-disposition towards bad guys, what can I say? *muwahaha* ).
      You forgot acid .

Comment

you know your a gate head when

-(brits) you watch 'who wants to be a millionare' and see no less that four stargate looking things flying towards you

- you see ZPM in a licence plate and deck yourself laughing causing your own mother to question your sanity (she should know better lol)

- you take each licence plate and try to make stargate related words from the letters there (great for keeping you occupied wihen on long walks)

- characters feel like your best friends

- your RL best friends know that you like the characters on the show better

- you write your address as house, street,district, country then Earth

- you wish your nationallity could be legally known as tau'ri

and that's all the one's i can remember in my recent absence for GW (nice to be back folks!)

Comment

hmm, okay! I'm a gate head!!

When you don't get anything read for the exam because you're stuck in a forum about stargate (me! )

When you got you computer stoped up whith stuff from stargate, and have to delete something, but just can't! (me too!)
          Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

when you can't shot down you're computer to go to bed, because you just got another reason why you're a gate head!
            Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

When you've just spent hours trying to recreate SG1 in the Sims2, and have banned your kids from calling any of their sims characters from Stargate because you're planning to create them all.
              I know someone who did that for the online version.
              any whay don't know if it's been said:
              When you always say Yasureyoubetcha( if it has sorry. didn't read all posts)

When you paint a series of plate in a pottery store that represent a Gate, DHD and have Gate symbols on it. (did, done it, and it eas fun!)

Comment

total Gate Head and obsessed(sp?) by it.
                Oh Just to metion I almost fainted when I was at a Banquet at a con and Michael Shanks (Doctor Daniel Jackson) walked in and sat at my table. OMG I loved it and I got his autograph.

dreams about daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                  -(brits) you watch 'who wants to be a millionare' and see no less that four stargate looking things flying towards you
                  Lol, I think something like that when watching American Idol here... (well, rather, my mum does) Looks kinda stubby though. =P

I say 'Yasureyoubetcha' sometimes-- sarcastically- when answering something my friends asked. Lol, and I often fire of quotes to them too. (that's why I know they're my friends; they put up with me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Adina
                    When you always say Yasureyoubetcha
                    Occasionally .

Comment

When you dream about SG

I had one last night, though not a very nice one I ended up knocking out Carson! Though I cant remember why...

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

when you cant stop thinking of stargate and get withdrawl symptoms when you dont watch it.

Wow Wow WoW Bullets Bounce!!!!!!!! Mitchell to Teal'c

sigpic SMOKIN HOT! JENSEN ACKLES

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          I had one last night, though not a very nice one I ended up knocking out Carson! Though I cant remember why...

You did what???

Just make sure that CKO doesn't chase you with a shovel.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                            You did what???

eek! not the shovel!! It wasnt my fault! I cant control my dreams!! *hides*

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                              You did what???

When you get upset for stuff like that

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

- When you try & break into the set of SG SG-1/SGA by immitating the cast &/or crew.

- When you name your children after cast, crew or characters from the STARGATE universe.

- When STARGATE is the first, last & only thing on your mind.

- When you use qoutes or noises from the shows/movie/game on a regular basis (I use 'for crying out loud' & 'indeed' alot).

- When you go crawling through the grass going 'here snakey snakey!' looking for Goa'uuld or Tok'ra symbiotes.

- When you subscribe to this thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X