You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    Took you long enough to get to 900!! Call yourself a Gatehead?!
    That's coming from someone with only 760 posts?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      That's coming from someone with only 760 posts?
      Excuse me Techo, but she got her post number up in a very short amount of time. Of course, I'm certain the quality of your posts are far superior to either hers or mine......and quality does beat quantity. Right???? Kinda like "bigger is better"?
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        Excuse me Techo, but she got her post number up in a very short amount of time. Of course, I'm certain the quality of your posts are far superior to either hers or mine......and quality does beat quantity. Right???? Kinda like "bigger is better"?
        Actually, even I consider some of my own posts ridiculous (in hindsight). But quality is better than quantity in almost all cases.

And the post number i gave was as of when i replied to her quote, so i expect the post number to change for obvious reasons.

Comment

Actually, even I consider some of my own posts ridiculous (in hindsight). But quality is better than quantity in almost all cases.

And the post number i gave was as of when i replied to her quote, so i expect the post number to change for obvious reasons.
          Now don't you lower your high standards now Techno!!!!! Keep those quality posts coming........ You don't want to become like me, do you????

Do NOT answer that!!!!!

I'm trying to balance quality and quantity.....just until I'm no longer a Gao'uld underling.....yuck!
          On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
            just until I'm no longer a Gao'uld underling.....yuck!
            Just exactly what is a Gao'uld Underling? Is it a wormy thing? Or something else?

Comment

It's about time this thread returns to topic.

Comment

Just exactly what is a Gao'uld Underling? Is it a wormy thing? Or something else?
                I believe we Goa'uld underlings are the ones the System Lords use, to carry out commands....we are little more than servants with symbiotes. I'd love to give you specific names, but right now, I'm shuting down, literally. I can barely type.

I'm certain others will have better examples.
                On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by David
                  It's about time this thread returns to topic.
                  Um, I hope you are doing some checking out of other threads, because alot of them have seemed to have strayed........
                  On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by AncientOne
                    When you play SG1 with your 4 year old neice who loves the show too. LOL, she's always Sam, I have to pretend to be all the other guys.
                    Cute!

Sorry, just one more off-topic post. *ahem*

You know you're a gatehead when:

-You plan your month around watching the marathon to be aired on Sci-fi before the season premiere.

-You plan your move around having the cable hooked up in time to catch Stargate (and forgot to cancel your electric in the process )

-You're debating a focus in planetary geology for your masters, just in case.
                    It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

And after all the childish banter I've been reading, I'll make my first post ever.
                      You know you're a gate head when try to plan the delivery of your first child around the airing of SG1, and demand to have it on in the delivery room if the need arises.

Comment

Originally posted by Davonne
                        And after all the childish banter I've been reading, I'll make my first post ever.
                        You know you're a gate head when try to plan the delivery of your first child around the airing of SG1, and demand to have it on in the delivery room if the need arises.
                        You win, hands down! ROFL Tell me the hospital and I'll bring a small TV for you!

Welcome to wonderful world of posting!!!!!! And good luck with your upcoming happy event!
                        On fighting:

Comment

or when you demand that everyone you know must watch SG

Comment

You know you're a Gatehead when you try to cure your daughters fear of spiders by getting her to watch the Replicator episodes (And no it's not working)

Comment

When you've made 28 threads and you've only been a member for 2.5 months!!

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you're more addicted to GW than the actual show!!!

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X