You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
    I'm pretty sure emily_reich has . She said she got 150 once.
    No, that was me. Em was getting 250.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

When you go from Gater to Star Wars fan by hearing Gaters yakk about StarWars. Why have you converted me!? Now I'm shopping for my Lightsaber and saying 'may the force be with you' all the time!! I'm making Darth Vader noises and am thinking of naming my cat when I get it Ewok!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
        When you go from Gater to Star Wars fan by hearing Gaters yakk about StarWars. Why have you converted me!? Now I'm shopping for my Lightsaber and saying 'may the force be with you' all the time!! I'm making Darth Vader noises and am thinking of naming my cat when I get it Ewok!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!
        Now, now, it will be all right. You're going to be just fine. First, get comfy, drink some nice chamomile tea with honey and keep telling yourself that you are NOT:

LOSING IT!
        GOING CRAZY!
        BONZO!
        INSANE!
        3 FRIES SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL!

Now, take a deep breath and have a small parfait glass of blue jello. Go to sleep and call me in the morning. You'll be back to the Gater we all know and love in NO time.
        "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
          I had a dream last night.....i was watching a Stargate (SG-1 or SGA) ep , but the ep was so much better thanit was in reality.......
          ....you have that dream all the time
          Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
            No, that was me. Em was getting 250.
            Ack?! 250?! must...get...posting!

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

when your in a resteruant and you say to the waiter i assume there are facilities in here, just like the episode 2001. he he
              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

When I start trying opening up a wormhole while I'm driving down the freeway...and when I watch an episode of Stargate SG-1 and I start following orders from Jack

Comment

When you've nearly reached your 100th post for the day! (just a couple more than I really need to go)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                    When you've nearly reached your 100th post for the day! (just a couple more than I really need to go)
                    I think you need to calm down a bit, get some fresh air......and stop "fluffing".
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Fluffing?

BTW, i've reached my 100th post quite a while ago. It's not that bad considering Ang did 250! But its still bad, I'd get out but this forums too damn addictive!!!

sigpic

Comment

Maybe you should try rehab. I'm heard it really can help. A few days off might help too.....would help everyone, I think. I took a few days off and feel wonderful!!! Gonna take more time off too.

Spring has sprung, and life is not lived sitting in front of a pc. So go, run, live, play......

Might not make you a Gate Head, but it will make you feel something, other than a sore butt.
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          I took a few days off and feel wonderful!!! Gonna take more time off too.

From GateWorld or from work?

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            It's not that bad considering Ang did 250!
                            It wasn't me! It was Em! The girl with about 4,500 posts! I got 150, and that was just in the ON-topic part.

*Needs a life*

EDIT: Woah! 1,350 posts! When did THAT happen??

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

when someone talks of their ancestors you think they are talking of asgards.

Comment

when you go hunting for quotes from the Meridian transcript, end up reading the whole things and still end up crying by the end.
                                God i'm so pathetic. Did that the other day. In my defence i was listening to a sad song at the time

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Working...
                                X