• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOUG-O View Post
    When you here the kawoosh sound and it's only the toilet
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

When every time you hold a knife, you ask which end the bullets go into.
      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
      sigpic
      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You were mad when your mother wouldn't let you watch Stargate last week because the Olmpics were on. She let me watch the repeat episode though. I didn't even watch the episode tonight. I'll have to watch the repeat tonight too.
        "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Sorry about the other thread........ So here goes

you see things that remind you of Stargate like this water sculpture.

The water travelled a long way down a path through several concentric sqare designs. It just reminded me of Stargate and I took a photo of it as I was in the middle of a photo shoot which I've updated on my DA page too but here's the picture in question......

Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

you get caught reading and rereading the transcripts of every episode
            "Wøøf!"

Comment

You heard the news that they cancelled SGA, and felt like your world was ending for the second time. What really sucked was that they just seemed to finally be personalizing it perfectly. I mean can you believe Sheppard's panda shirt, or the beer on the pier. that scene was so perfect.
              sigpic
              Doctor Who and Top Gear
              The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

YKYAGHW.......

You can't resist the urge to take the SG1 usb hub / mousepad out of the box you got it in because you thought you won't use it and keep it as a collectable.......

So guess what? I did.

But now it's fun to use as a mousepad and there's a handy calculator too.
                Last edited by Coco Pops; 10 December 2008, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  YKYAGHW.......

You can't resist the urge to take the SG1 usb hub / mousepad out of the box you got it in because you thought you won't use it and keep it as a collectable.......

So guess what? I did.

But now it's fun to use as a mousepad and there's a handy calculator too.
                  Do the buttons look like the glyphs?
                  Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                  "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                  sigpic
                  dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                    Do the buttons look like the glyphs?

Unfortunately not.

It would have been all but perfect if the buttons were glyphs but they're just standard english writing

Comment

...when you ask a cute guy to come over and bring Stargates and you think the Stargates are more interesting true unfortunately. But he agrees with me - the stargate is more interesting!
                      "Wøøf!"

Comment

When you hear the song "radar" by Brittney Spears and when she sings on my radar, you keep singing "Omaroka" cause it sounds better

Oh man, coco pops that is one cool mouse pad...I Love it
                        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

you call you cat saying "Jaffa kree" and everyone stares at you...
                          sigpic

Jack: 'Mature symbiote, Immature host'
                          Teal'c: 'Indeed'
                          Artifysial: 'Thanks a million'

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                            When you hear the song "radar" by Brittney Spears and when she sings on my radar, you keep singing "Omaroka" cause it sounds better

Oh man, coco pops that is one cool mouse pad...I Love it

Well I'm open to bids if anyone wants it........ It's not just a mousepad there's the calculator which you can see and a 4 port usb hub

Comment

You know you're a Gate Head when you're in a large crowd of people and you want to shout out "Chevron 1 encoded!" just to see who answers.

I almost did that once...

Comment

NO your in a large croud of people and call out very loudly "Jaffa Kree" just to see who will respond or "Kree shek shel nok", my faverite saying of course
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X