http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esBmQqvxuAs
    The vid's not available anymore.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      The vid's not available anymore.
      what was it about? I guess I missed it
      http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
      sigpic
      My fics at my site
      Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

it's not on anymore?? dangit *snaps fingers*

it was South Park's take off of the Stargate movie when Kirt Russel leads a team to imagination land

Kirt Russel: I really don't know why I'm here
        Scientist: Because you were in a movie kinda like this once and that gives you more experiance than any of us.

Anyone seen it??
        Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by ebethman
        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
        Originally posted by Bray
        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
          it's not on anymore?? dangit *snaps fingers*

it was South Park's take off of the Stargate movie when Kirt Russel leads a team to imagination land

Kirt Russel: I really don't know why I'm here
          Scientist: Because you were in a movie kinda like this once and that gives you more experiance than any of us.

Anyone seen it??
          oh yes I did see the clip. pity I didn't save it.
          http://www.scirev.net/ - My Dr Who fanfics, many crossing over with Stargate & Sliders
          sigpic
          My fics at my site
          Other fanfics on fanfiction.net --includes a new SGU/Space:1999 crossover, as well as the Dalek Stargate

Comment

YKYAGHW......

You're reading Twilight and when Jacob's first mentioned, you immediately think of Jacob Carter.
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

When your boyfriend's last name is Warick.... I think he's actually getting used to me laughing at it now

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You go to the store to buy a new fan and see one that is a Galaxy(brand name) with a logo that looks just like the Scifi channels saturn logo...

And then you go and buy it because of reminds you of stargate and this thread.
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 27 June 2008, 02:09 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

*points* neeeevaaalll!!

YKYAGHW

you read The Host and can't stop laughing at all the things that remind you of stargate

Spoiler:
                  Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                  *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Whenever you say "oh crap", you say it with a Scottish accent like Carson.
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

YKYAGHW

you always say "It's a math thing"

Spoiler:
                      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

YKYAGHW

Your craving a Turkey Sandwich but you don't have any Turkey meat in the fridge.

IDK if anyone's already said this,

You always end an agreement with "Indeed"

If someone does something stupid later saying they should've done this you give'em the O'Neill look and say "Ya Think?"

your hanging out at a friends house and their mom's talking with a friend on the phone about Oprah, clueless that you maybe you ask your friends "What is an Oprah?"
                        "Great, last time I faced myself I ended up kicking my own ass." -Sheppard
                        "Didn't I order you to get a life?" -Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Spooky View Post
                          YKYAGHW

Your craving a Turkey Sandwich but you don't have any Turkey meat in the fridge.

IDK if anyone's already said this,

You always end an agreement with "Indeed"

If someone does something stupid later saying they should've done this you give'em the O'Neill look and say "Ya Think?"

your hanging out at a friends house and their mom's talking with a friend on the phone about Oprah, clueless that you maybe you ask your friends "What is an Oprah?"
                          Ooh, Mom just bought some shaved turkey today. I believe I'll have a turkey sandwich for dinner...
                          "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

...you can't watch the Saw movies with a straight face because you know Jigsaw is really a Tollan.
                            sigpic
                            Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Just thought of a few more...

You need a dedicated Stargate shelf to hold your DVD's.

When you see a screenshot of some one holding a P-90, you have a sudden urge to play that game.

Where possible, in Perfect Dark Zero, you only use the P-90. And at the beginning of the second last level you like to pretend you're on Abydos fighting the Jaffa!

In TES4: Oblivion you make Stargate noises to yourself when Oblivion gates open and when you go through them.

In Tomb Raider Legend you always wear the Special Forces outfit because it looks like an SGC uniform.

Sadly all of the above are true!
                              sigpic
                              Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim View Post
                                when you suffer painful physical symptons due to withdrawal in between seasons and you watch each epiosode numerous times within 24 hours of it being aired.
                                shh, quit telling them what i do!
                                your new guide to stargate news.
                                www.stargatenews.mypodcast.com

Master Control Radio
                                www.mastercontrol.mypodcast.com

Comment

Working...
                                X