You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
    Would you tell me all the words you learn?
    Sure! It may take a while, though...
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      Sure! It may take a while, though...
      Okay.

YKYAGHW...

In chorus, a guy says, "You like Star Trek, don't you?" I said, "No, I watch Stargate!" He said, "What's the difference?" Then I briefly explained the differences.
      "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You notice that your Anti-Viral Kleenex contain citric acid and you say to your mom, "Rodney can't use these." she askes why and you tell her it's because they have citric acid in them.

This happend just 1 hour ago.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

YKYAGHW

you nearly have a fit because your non-gatehead brother is in vancover at the same time as the convension.
          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by ebethman
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          Originally posted by Bray
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
            YKYAGHW

you nearly have a fit because your non-gatehead brother is in vancover at the same time as the convension.
            OMG! Unfair!
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

YKYAGHW

No matter that the names are unbelievably common, every time you hear the name Jack, Sam, or Daniel, you smile!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                YKYAGHW

No matter that the names are unbelievably common, every time you hear the name Jack, Sam, or Daniel, you smile!
                I know! You try having one of your friends talk about "Mitchell" all the time!

During lunch, your table is talking about baby names (yeah, we're weird) and somebody really liked the names Jack and Daniel, but if she ever has twins she isn't going to name them Jack and Daniel because then it sounds like the alcohol Jack Daniels. Plus I kept giggling because I was thinking of Stargate. Then Mom and I were talking one day about Stargate and for some reason I told her that story and we were both laughing really hard.
                "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

you can absolutely imagine a Stargate Atlantis/Top Gear crossover
                  sigpic
                  Doctor Who and Top Gear
                  The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

you try to get all of your non gatehead friends hooked on stargate.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Originally posted by JJSNgadget View Post
                      you can absolutely imagine a Stargate Atlantis/Top Gear crossover
                      Ha ha ha, Captain slow is the only one who can test drive the puddle jumper because he's the only one with the ancient gene

YKYAGHW
                      *sigh* you do stuff like that

Spoiler:
                      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

You can spell Tacluchnatagamuntorons from memory.
                        sigpic
                        Doctor Who and Top Gear
                        The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

YKYAGHW

you ow much of your touch typing ability to Gateworld

this thread has been dead for 9 days and you're depressed about it

Spoiler:
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Spoilers for info about Atlantis season 5:
                            Spoiler:
                            YKYAGHW....

You see Robert Picardo in the Ben 10 movie on Cartoon Network and shout at the screen "You're supposed to be in Atlantis!"
                            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                              YKYAGHW...
                              while you are watching every single west wing episode with your family you annoy them by pointing out every actor that's been on Stargate. (I'm up to five and am only 3 seasons in )
                              Just hit six actors, Robert Picardo just turned up as a judge in season 5.

Spoiler:
                              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

You have multple posts in this tread and there are months between the posts..
                                Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
                                "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
                                "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
                                ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
                                McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
                                "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

Working...
                                X