No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you start to wonder why police men don't use a Zat'nik'tel since they are obviously way more effective than a hand gun on Earth

Comment

Originally posted by Jolenar View Post
      When you start to wonder why police men don't use a Zat'nik'tel since they are obviously way more effective than a hand gun on Earth
      *nods head vigorously*
      "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

When people ask you what you do for a living you answer "Deep space radar
        telemetry"

You start naming your car The O'Neill or The Daniel Jackson or Prometheus

Comment

telemetry"

Comment

YKYAGHW...

You have a sore throat and you claim that there's a snake in the back of your head.
            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
              ha! try having your user control panel as your home page!! i bring up a list of new posts in all my subscribed threads just by pressing the home button
              ...and I was wondering why you're a Go'uld Lord - nice to know that having a lizard in your skull has nothing to do with it. (Approaching post 3,000 - hmmm...maybe I need to make some more announcements on the Atlantis intercom)
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

telemetry"

...you realize that you have something in common with SG1 in that Deep Space Radar is a much easier thing for people to understand than your real job, security concerns aside.

(I honestly cannot describe the job that I do to someone outside of the industry that I'm in - meetings & conventions.)
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                  ...and I was wondering why you're a Go'uld Lord - nice to know that having a lizard in your skull has nothing to do with it. (Approaching post 3,000 - hmmm...maybe I need to make some more announcements on the Atlantis intercom)
                  Oh God.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
                    Oh God.
                    Now you know what's causing that rattling in your head.

I crack myself up!

Comment

Now you know what's causing that rattling in your head.

I crack myself up!
                      Bad joke, chyron. Bad joke.

Comment

Bad joke, chyron. Bad joke.
                        No a BAD JOKE would be -
                        Carter: Is that a goa'uld in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Comment

No a BAD JOKE would be -
                          *chokes* Chyron!

Comment

*chokes* Chyron!
                            You know you're a Gate Head when you know it time to get a thread that's gone off-topic back on track.

Comment

I did that last year, but my schedule won't allow it this year...
                              lol... my uni campus is wireless... actually, students are required to have a laptop with wireless capabilites... so really i can access GW during any of my classes....

thunk threads kinda had a big impact... so did the word games, ie: Stargate Word association, ABC Game, Last letter game, and Stargate characters.... as well as hangman i like the fun and games section.... oh! and good news/bad news... or atleast when it was still very active

No a BAD JOKE would be -
                              and an old one too
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

You know you're a Gate Head when you know it time to get a thread that's gone off-topic back on track.
                                Whoops...

YKYAGHW...

...um...

I can't think of anything right now. I'll come back later.

Comment

Working...
                                X